This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Thursday, 28 July 2011

Oh my...

A while ago, Alyssa sent me an email with a link to this amazing print by African Grey Designs


And then I looked at the rest of the shop...

{How freaking cute is this one?!}

Oh my! I want everything!

All images from African Grey Designs
Click on each image to see each item individually.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first and last one are so adorable!!!

28 July 2011 at 13:52  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ah these are so cute! I love the pug one :)

28 July 2011 at 14:09  
Blogger Sara L. said...

These are great!
I love the one with the pug dresses up in the dragon costume :)

28 July 2011 at 14:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my heck the french bulldog?! kill me now! i love it!!

28 July 2011 at 17:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. these are adorable, Rhianne!!!

28 July 2011 at 18:54  
Blogger frockandrollonline.com said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!

29 July 2011 at 22:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popped in see what you're working on...can't wait to see Paris through your eyes! I have a new blog-still miss Living Life-but here's to fresh start ;0)

http://creative-life designs.blogspot.com

31 July 2011 at 14:30  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home