This Page

has been moved to new address

More unexpected surprises...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More unexpected surprises...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More unexpected surprises...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More unexpected surprises...

Thursday, 14 July 2011

More unexpected surprises...

from my superheadz wide and slim yellow peace camera...
Photo25_1677APhoto31_1683A

I still have no idea how these happen and why only with this camera but I loooove them, how gorgeous are the colours!

Perhaps it attracts ghosts??

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love photos like these. They came out really well!

14 July 2011 at 14:13  
Blogger Ashley said...

Yep, I totally missed the announcement, and I even entered the Much Love, Illy giveaway,too. How embarrassing I didn't read it since I'm going to be teaching a composition class next month! *lol*

Thank you, Rhianne! You and your blog and photos are delightful. I can't wait to share the good news from your blog on mine and on facebook. :)

14 July 2011 at 15:47  
Blogger Danielle said...

the photos are beautiful and kind of haunting. i love them! the color is gorgeous. have a lovely day! xoxo danielle

14 July 2011 at 16:30  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

it seems to know your favourite colours :P

14 July 2011 at 19:42  
Blogger ana said...

oh wow. stunning! :D

14 July 2011 at 20:13  
Blogger Lizzy said...

LOVE! these are stunning x

14 July 2011 at 20:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are awesome, i really like the effect in the second shot

15 July 2011 at 06:56  
Blogger Carrie said...

super freakin' fabulous!! xx

15 July 2011 at 08:08  
Blogger Diana said...

This is why I love film- so unexpected. I love how it came out. So COOL!

19 July 2011 at 00:26  
Blogger The Foolish Aesthete said...

Wow, I love these effects! Did you set the shutter really slowly?

http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

20 July 2011 at 04:18  
Blogger muchlove said...

Whoosh!!! That's the first word I thought of! :D These are so amazing.

20 July 2011 at 09:29  
Blogger Rhianne said...

@The Foolish Aesthete They were taken with my superheadz which only has one shutter speed (and no N/B button) but I'm starting to think it might have a loose shutter and I normally have it hanging from my wrist, so that might explain it...

20 July 2011 at 12:02  
Blogger Che said...

i got the superheadz camera for my birthday!! i can't wait to try it out!! you've made me so excited! yay!!

28 July 2011 at 06:39  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home