This Page

has been moved to new address

Knaresborough Redscale Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Knaresborough Redscale Part 1

This Page

has been moved to new address

Knaresborough Redscale Part 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Knaresborough Redscale Part 1

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Knaresborough Redscale Part 1

One of our favourite things about living in Leeds is that it is so close to so many other amazing places and they are so easy to get to. Whilst our Dad's spent the day at the cricket (also close to our house) we took our Mum's and Harry on the train to Knaresborough - a little market town just a few stops away.

I love Knaresborough, it is easily one of the prettiest places that I have ever been too, we visited last year but this time it was so much more fun with our family and cameras!

Photo02_1654APhoto03_1655APhoto04_1656APhoto05_1657APhoto07_1659APhoto08_1660APhoto09_1661A
As well as being a lovely market town Knaresborough also has ruins of a Castle where you had the most amazing view along River Nidd (hehe) to the beautiful viaduct. It was so easy to stand there and just absorb everything...

Location: Knaresborough , North Yorkshire, England
Camera: Superheadz yellow peace
Film: Lomography Redscale XR

p.s. I'm still loving this film/camera combination...

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Sidsel T. said...

great pictures, love the dramatic look!

6 July 2011 at 11:34  
Blogger muchlove said...

That first photo is my favourite! But I love all of them, and how the clouds/sky look so dramatic. I can't wait to use up my redscale film on my Superheadz!

6 July 2011 at 12:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, these photos are AMAZING! GREAT job :)

6 July 2011 at 13:53  
Blogger Clare B said...

The film is great - as Sidsel said, a very dramatic look and the sepia/red tones look awesome with the stone buildings

6 July 2011 at 14:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to come visit. it looks soo beautiful there!

6 July 2011 at 18:11  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Nice sepia photos :D the place looks lovely

6 July 2011 at 18:27  
Anonymous Leslie said...

WOW those turned out great! The film, camera, and location were all perfect for each other. Great work!

6 July 2011 at 19:35  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

Wow!! Love how dramatic the skies are in these photos. :)

6 July 2011 at 19:39  
Blogger Merette said...

Love how the redscale turned out on these pics. Seems like such a great shooting place!

6 July 2011 at 20:34  
Blogger ana said...

so, admittedly, i am normally not a fan of redscale...but i love these!!! :D all of them are wonderful.

7 July 2011 at 01:06  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Rhianne these photos are just so beautiful!! I want to go there now.I love the technique you have used for the photos beautifully matched to the location.

7 July 2011 at 01:47  
Blogger Little queue said...

Wow these photos are phenomenal. I love how the sky has turn out it these shots. I think the second last one is my favourite, especially with the reflection on the water.

7 July 2011 at 02:38  
Blogger Gracie said...

I think I'm in a little bit in love with redscale. Every time I see your pics I just love them. Plus I wouldn't mind getting a superheadz too :)

7 July 2011 at 07:52  
Blogger M said...

why are your red scale photos looked so much better than mine. :(

7 July 2011 at 08:29  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Stunning photos!
It looks like an incredible place ♥

7 July 2011 at 09:49  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home