This Page

has been moved to new address

York Diana Mini's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: York Diana Mini's

This Page

has been moved to new address

York Diana Mini's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: York Diana Mini's

Friday, 24 June 2011

York Diana Mini's

Photo05_5
Photo10_10Photo07_7Photo12_12Photo13_13Photo15_15Photo17_17
Taken on a diana mini date in York with the lovely Adele.

Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Lomography Colour Negative Iso 400

Have a great weekend!!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cool! just love those images with the Diana camera! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

24 June 2011 at 11:40  
Blogger Farah said...

Beautiful! I still haven't developed a few rolls using my Mr Pink (DianaF+) =s Lazy me! LOL

24 June 2011 at 12:51  
Blogger Helen said...

ahh I love York! I really want to go back and visit Betty's again.

24 June 2011 at 15:13  
Blogger Siobhan said...

I lvoe the sky in the first picture, such a vibrant blue. Wish I livedd near York!

24 June 2011 at 19:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are really pretty!

25 June 2011 at 01:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos Rhianne, I used to live in York and it takes me back - we seem to spend a lot time in similar places! Looking forward to the photoswap as well!

25 June 2011 at 16:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shots! i have that film, it's gives really nice results

26 June 2011 at 10:34  
Blogger muchlove said...

Love the Bettys sign! (is that a store?)

27 June 2011 at 12:59  
Blogger ana said...

oh! so wonderful! :D

28 June 2011 at 00:16  
Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

so cool!! love the effect this camera makes! great pics!

28 June 2011 at 13:45  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Love these photos! ♥ Amazing.

1 July 2011 at 14:14  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home