This Page

has been moved to new address

We like to collect things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We like to collect things...

This Page

has been moved to new address

We like to collect things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We like to collect things...

Thursday, 16 June 2011

We like to collect things...

I often get asked what my boyfriend Thomas thinks of all my cameras around the house... and here's the great thing - he can't complain as he collects something too.
Records.
I brought Thomas a record player as a present about 5 years ago but its only recently that we've had the space to get more records and yesterday Thomas brought 4 boxes of 50 and 60's rock n roll records for a crazy bargain price.
Perhaps I have a bad influence on him...
(remember by box of cameras? Oops)
In case you were wondering, Thomas now has over 200 records... which makes my nearly 40 cameras seem quite small in comparison.
So really, people should now be asking me what I think of that :)

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

these are awesome! my husband and i just resisted buying some seriously rad vinyls, but decided against it since we don't even have a record player...maybe someday :)

16 June 2011 at 14:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome collection, pretty photos!

16 June 2011 at 15:42  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Awesome!
I love playing records..

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

16 June 2011 at 18:07  
Blogger Tamarah said...

That's so cool, I'm really pro the continuation of people buying music in physical forms.
It just has a 'magic' to it that MP3s dont provide.

check my blog
http://www.dropitdoeeyes.blogspot.com

xxxx

16 June 2011 at 22:49  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Amazing collection! I cant wait to get a record playing and start buliding up my vinyl collection. My Dad must have about 1,000 records!

17 June 2011 at 06:46  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

What an awesome collection ♥
I recently bought a record player!

17 June 2011 at 11:57  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Nice collection. My boyf sometimes DJ's so we're lucky to have 2 records players with his decks. When I we got to the Car Boot at the weekends, he always comes back with an armful of records. So I'm sure we will have an enormous collection very soon!

17 June 2011 at 19:00  
Blogger Cesar said...

i love your record collection

20 June 2011 at 20:44  
Blogger Ali said...

this is precisely why I don't let myself have a record player! I love playing records at my parent's house and have often thought I should get one of my own, but my obsession with 60s and 70s music would mean that I would turn into a crazy record collector and I just don't have the money or the space!

20 June 2011 at 23:09  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home