This Page

has been moved to new address

Harlow Carr Gardens

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Harlow Carr Gardens

This Page

has been moved to new address

Harlow Carr Gardens

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Harlow Carr Gardens

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Harlow Carr Gardens

On Saturday we took my Grandparents on the train to Harrogate and made our way out to the RHS Harlow Carr Gardens.


Although I took my diana mini with me - it had a black and white film in it - so I'm really glad I had my new phone to play with. The colours of the flowers and trees were absolutely gorgeous, it would have been a shame not to capture them somehow.

We spent a total of four hours looking around in the end which I hadn't expected, so we didn't even get to show them Harrogate properly.
Maybe next time...

p.s. My right sidebar seems to have vanished on this computer and a couple of others, I'm trying to figure out why so apologies if you can't see anything to the right.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Wow, I love these photos :D
I love the colours in the 8th photo ♥

14 June 2011 at 13:59  
Blogger SquidgeMundo said...

I love these pictures! I recognise the photo type and Im gonna guess the Vignette app? I love to use it for photography to! well done on gorgeous shots! :)

www.squidgymoments.ie :)

14 June 2011 at 20:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bright colours of the flowers!

14 June 2011 at 22:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos & colors!

14 June 2011 at 22:55  
Anonymous laura said...

the flowers look so stunning :) what a good phone camera you must have! the colours have come out beautifully!

15 June 2011 at 19:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are all beautiful shots
must love phones with cameras :)

16 June 2011 at 03:17  
Blogger Brandi said...

Love the shots, the last one is stunning...the color seems so vibrant in the middle .

16 June 2011 at 05:36  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home