This Page

has been moved to new address

More Stratford and Shakespeare photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Stratford and Shakespeare photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More Stratford and Shakespeare photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Stratford and Shakespeare photos...

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

More Stratford and Shakespeare photos...

After all the excitement from yesterday, I'm back to blogging photos from April. I don't mind though, in fact I'm still feeling quite taken with Stratford Upon Avon and our little trip away for the week.

Photo34_34Photo31_31
Photo32_32Photo33_33

These photos were taken in the Gower Memorial just off the Canal. I'm particularly fond of these statues as the first time that I visited Stratford Upon Avon with my family we took lots of silly posing photos which is definitely one of my fondess memories from that little holiday.

Thank you to everyone who has joined the photo swap yesterday, I got 43 entries in the first day which is pretty amazing!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! I'm pretty excited for my first photoswap. YAY~ ^__^

1 June 2011 at 11:25  
Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

ohhh these pictures are soo lovely! so many great statues!

1 June 2011 at 14:26  
Blogger ahoymichelle said...

I absolutely love the photos! :)

1 June 2011 at 14:48  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Beautiful statues!

1 June 2011 at 15:09  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Love these photos dear! :)

1 June 2011 at 16:38  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

how do you like the grainy feel to the diana mini photos? i've been thinking about getting the diana mini, cuz of 135 film, but i'm not sure how i like the grainyness of it. convince me? hehe

2 June 2011 at 00:08  
Blogger Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Your photos are always so great!! Totally look forward to your blog updates.

XO Lindsay @ Delighted Momma

2 June 2011 at 01:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots!

2 June 2011 at 04:57  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home