This Page

has been moved to new address

The last Manchester Lomoroadshow photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The last Manchester Lomoroadshow photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The last Manchester Lomoroadshow photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The last Manchester Lomoroadshow photos...

Friday, 27 May 2011

The last Manchester Lomoroadshow photos...

Photo19_15Photo20_16Photo21_17Photo23_19Photo24_20Photo27_23Photo26_22Photo28_24

As well as using the borrowed LC-A, I also took my little superheadz camera with me to Manchester (the camera wasn't Lomo but the film was, so its fine...) I am still loving the combination of camera and film together and I think it's caught the different atmosphere that Manchester (north, gritty) has compared to Minehead (south, not so gritty - simply put lol) very well.

Happy weekend!

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow
and I have something exciting planned for next week already,
so I think its going to be a pretty amazing few days :)

Location: Manchester, England
Camera: Superheadz Yellow Peace
Film: Lomgraphy Redscale XR 50-200

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Kyla Roma said...

Gorgeous and moody! This is just what all of urban england looks like in my imagination- even though I've been there and know a little better :)

27 May 2011 at 14:48  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Love these photos! They remind of a band's album artwork, theyr'e stunning and gritty. Hope you have a great weekend, especially at the wedding! :)

27 May 2011 at 17:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are AMAZING!!! love the colors :)

27 May 2011 at 20:06  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

gritty and warm. I like it.

27 May 2011 at 22:14  
Blogger Denise said...

really nice photos! :) the colours are great. dark and nostalgic. lovely! x

27 May 2011 at 23:59  
Blogger Jihee said...

I think these are probably some of my favorites from you! I love the deep rich colors. SO SO beautiful!

28 May 2011 at 04:46  
Blogger Thelma Frayne said...

You're right- these photos do look grittier!

28 May 2011 at 11:47  
Blogger Courtney said...

very cool. i love the shoes photos and the fountain. the first one is really cool too.

28 May 2011 at 18:28  
Blogger Gracie said...

I think I really love the redscale. The photos have this other worldly appearance to them. And that first photo, for some reason it makes me think of a zombie movie (I have no idea why)

30 May 2011 at 01:39  
Blogger Heather @ Simple Wives said...

wow, love these images!!

31 May 2011 at 03:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the results & your photos

31 May 2011 at 05:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the coloring and the shots are great too! :]

31 May 2011 at 15:18  
Blogger LizzyQue said...

great set, love the tonal range the film captures

11 June 2011 at 16:30  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home