This Page

has been moved to new address

Minehead Redscale photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Minehead Redscale photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Minehead Redscale photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Minehead Redscale photos...

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Minehead Redscale photos...

As well as trying my Ricoh camera out in Minehead I also tried the Lomography XR 50-200 redscale film in my Superheadz Yellow Peace and, oh my gosh, I love these results...

Photo06_2Photo08_4Photo12_8Photo13_9Photo15_11Photo17_13Photo18_14

I think this film and camera combination might be a winner! I love how the results vary with the light and the softness of some of the tones compared to the other Lomography redscale film that I've used. Lovely.

Location: Minehead, England
Camera: Superheadz Yellow Peace
Film: Lomography Redscale XR 5-200

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Pia said...

I am completely in love with the first picture. Beautiful!

24 May 2011 at 22:18  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow, these are fantastic! I love them all - brilliant :)

24 May 2011 at 23:32  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous! The second to last has to be my favorite.

25 May 2011 at 00:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos look lovely! i love the look of them, and i love your new layout as well!

25 May 2011 at 01:00  
Blogger emily said...

incredible! love the blog look!

25 May 2011 at 01:04  
Blogger julochka said...

wow! and she heads off to the loom site for film....

25 May 2011 at 06:38  
Blogger Joy said...

So beautiful! I am incredibly envious of your impressive collection of cameras.

25 May 2011 at 08:38  
Blogger Little queue said...

Love these photos, especially the third one with the giant hands.

25 May 2011 at 10:29  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Oh, wow! These photos are so beautiful ♥
I love the first one (!!)

25 May 2011 at 10:56  
Blogger Cesar said...

OMG i love every.single.shot

25 May 2011 at 11:36  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Rhianne, these are gorgeous! Really really impressive.

25 May 2011 at 16:19  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

These are great!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

25 May 2011 at 20:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they're magic! They're gold, seriously.

25 May 2011 at 21:54  
Blogger Anna said...

Ohhh my the carousel picture is so amazing! I love seeing all your camera experiments!

25 May 2011 at 23:34  
Blogger Amy said...

These are all great! I agree you hit a winner with this film and camera combo.

26 May 2011 at 17:13  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

I haven't used lomography redscale film, just the rollei one, but I love these results, so I'm gonna get my hands on one and see how that goes.

26 May 2011 at 22:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home