This Page

has been moved to new address

Stratford Upon Avon. The home of Shakespeare

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Stratford Upon Avon. The home of Shakespeare

This Page

has been moved to new address

Stratford Upon Avon. The home of Shakespeare

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Stratford Upon Avon. The home of Shakespeare

Friday, 20 May 2011

Stratford Upon Avon. The home of Shakespeare

Stratford is most famous for its association with William Shakespeare and as well as seeing the house that Shakespeare was born in, we also saw the church that he was buried in. Quite cyclical I think.

Photo08_5_1Photo09_6_1Photo08_5_2Photo05_2_1Photo23_20_2Photo22_19_2Photo21_18_1

I loved studying Shakespeare at school and college so it was great to visit Stratford and see it an educational point of view as well as a touristy one.

You can see all of the photos that I took in Stratford with this camera in this Flickr Set, there are quite a few I didn't share on here.

Location: Statford Upon Avon
Camera: Yashica Samurai
Film: Lomography Colour Negative 400


Can you believe its Friday already?! This week has flown by!
Happy weekend!

p.s. I know this is so late, I suck. But the winner of the Hue and Hum print is Micaela, hurray! I'll email you M!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger mysterymoor said...

I really want to visit Stratford upon Avon. SHakespeare is a fave of mine, even if it pains me to read him.

20 May 2011 at 11:30  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

These photos are just beautiful, I love the flowers, spring has sprung :-) So glad its Friday! Am just about to snuggle up in bed with a book. Have a great weekend!

20 May 2011 at 12:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 2nd photo is great! and congratulations to the winner of the giveaway!

20 May 2011 at 15:50  
Blogger Jihee said...

Looks absolutely beautiful. Fairy-tale like!

20 May 2011 at 17:48  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Beautiful photos ♥ I love them!

20 May 2011 at 18:32  
Blogger Micaela said...

yay!!!! I AM BEYOND THRILLED to have won! esp. because i was smitten with "sisters" but also the art is just my type! HURRAY!!! thank you both for making my day! ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE

ps. i have a postcard (vintage) of Statford Upon Avon that i keep framed but seeing it now... in color through your beautiful lens is even better! thank-you for sharing. xoxo

20 May 2011 at 18:58  
Blogger Claire Marie said...

I love Stratford-on-Avon - one of my favourite places to visit for lazy days out! :) And these photos are gorgeous.

Claire x
http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

20 May 2011 at 23:34  
Blogger Neamah said...

It looks beautiful! I can visualise Juliet just coming out of nowhere and starting off on the "O Romeo O Romeo! Where fore art thou O Romeo?"
This place is definitely on my 'Must See' list.

22 May 2011 at 08:23  
Blogger herecomesthesun said...

Love pictures, thanks for sharing! It's especially interesting for since I am from New Zealand and haven't been to your corner of the world.

23 May 2011 at 00:59  
Blogger Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

What a cool experience to get to see that! As usual..DUH..haha..you took amazing pictures!

Delighted Momma

23 May 2011 at 04:58  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't really commented before... but I read your blog every couple of days, and I love your work. Your photography is so inventive and beautiful!! I studied abroad in England last year for six monthes, and visited some of the places you've photographed, including Stratford. When I see them, here on your blog, I am so full of lovely memories. Your work of Stratford is particularly awesome- you really captured the feel of the town. Keep up the awesome work, and I'll definitely be coming back to see it! You rock :)

~Emily
http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

23 May 2011 at 07:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home