This Page

has been moved to new address

Today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today...

Thursday, 9 June 2011

Today...

StillAcross the Dunes, Rhosneigr13.09.09 008

I'd quite like to be back in Rhosneigr, Wales in the sunshine, relaxing and forgetting about everything...

p.s. taken with my holga 135bc in 2009

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Oooh! These are beautiful. It appears like it's never-ending!

9 June 2011 at 15:51  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

i want to go with you. may i?

9 June 2011 at 16:20  
Blogger anabela / fieldguided said...

These are just stunning.

9 June 2011 at 16:31  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Pretty, pretty shots!

9 June 2011 at 17:01  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

So beautiful!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

9 June 2011 at 17:34  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Wow, these are some of the most beautiful shots I've ever seen! Love them so much Rhianne!x

9 June 2011 at 18:49  
Blogger daisychain said...

oh to be beside the sea

9 June 2011 at 18:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely view as well!

9 June 2011 at 19:40  
Anonymous Marisa said...

man, i love these. I want to go with you. i have been absent from blog land but i am just loving you new layout. xoxo

9 June 2011 at 23:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always love coming here & browsing through your beautiful photos

10 June 2011 at 06:14  
Blogger Clare B said...

Beautiful light - I'd love to join you too.

10 June 2011 at 07:53  
Blogger Sarah D said...

Wonderful shots<3 I want to go with you too!

10 June 2011 at 08:23  
Blogger ana said...

this is such a peaceful post :) have a lovely weekend.

10 June 2011 at 19:57  
Blogger Maria said...

these photos are stunning! i love them.

11 June 2011 at 20:33  
Blogger mina said...

i like the mood in these pictures. looks lovely.

13 June 2011 at 07:10  
Blogger Cesar said...

lovely landscapes

14 June 2011 at 07:47  
Blogger Caroline Hancox said...

these are gorgoeus, makes me wish I was at the seaside

12 July 2011 at 09:53  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home