This Page

has been moved to new address

Forgotten holga photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Forgotten holga photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Forgotten holga photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Forgotten holga photos...

Friday, 3 June 2011

Forgotten holga photos...

I'll be honest, I haven't been very good at taking my holga out recently... I've been too distracted by my other cameras. It's ok though as I still love her and when I do take her out again it will be the right time to use her...

However, I did finally finish a film in there that I started at the beginning of the year and I completely forgot about these photos!

Photo03_00APhoto04_0APhoto06_2APhoto05_1A

I kind of love that I've had these developed now as it is exceptionally warm and sunny in Leeds today and its hard to believe that it was really that cold and that snowy... Yeay Summer!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'm hoping the sunshine stays around!

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Angie said...

these are gorgeous - i especially love that leaky one at the top!

the only trouble with having lots of lovely cameras is you can't take the all out with you every time... well... sometimes, but it can get a bit silly (and heavy)!

3 June 2011 at 12:31  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, it's winter right now in Australia so I kinda feel like I can relate to those photos (though it's not that cold and snowy)! I miss summer~ ;_;

3 June 2011 at 13:01  
Blogger ana said...

oh my. i love love these. that first one is stunning :)

oh & in about half an hour, there will be a post on my blog about photoswap. i am so excited for it! :D

3 June 2011 at 13:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, gorgeous!

3 June 2011 at 16:10  
Blogger Meghan said...

Just gorgeous! I hope you don't see the snow for quite some time!

3 June 2011 at 18:07  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Love the first one!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

3 June 2011 at 19:12  
Blogger Gracie said...

That snow looks amazing and what a landscape. How fun to find photos you have forgotten about :)

4 June 2011 at 00:38  
Blogger AgnesandAmy said...

"I've been too distracted by my other cameras." Haha how fitting!

Gosh I love your pictures. Seriously.

4 June 2011 at 01:37  
Blogger Little queue said...

I love the plane photo!

Suzie

4 June 2011 at 02:40  
Blogger Marz said...

Such beautiful photos!! At dinner with some friends earlier tonight we were talking about the week we were all snowed in earlier this year and I only had to go to work once that entire week. It's INSANELY hot here in Texas and we were laughing because we couldn't remember that it was that cold and that snowy here and these photos reminded me of that :)

4 June 2011 at 05:57  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Lovely photos, and yes it's so very weird seeing snow when it's so suny and bright outside!

4 June 2011 at 13:14  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Beautiful photos Rhianne!

Oh, I saw this secret on Postsecret today and it made me think of you: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l_92QcoabQQ/TeqJ3ag02SI/AAAAAAAAPBs/hNSWieLv4lM/s1600/ghostfeet.jpg ;)

x

5 June 2011 at 16:41  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I freaked out when I saw these photos and thought you were getting snow in Summer haha. Lovely photos. The trees in the top one are my favourite.

5 June 2011 at 21:47  
Blogger Cesar said...

i love landscapes. that first picture, wow.

6 June 2011 at 08:31  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home