This Page

has been moved to new address

What Polaroids Were Made For...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: What Polaroids Were Made For...

This Page

has been moved to new address

What Polaroids Were Made For...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: What Polaroids Were Made For...

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

What Polaroids Were Made For...

Yesterday my friend Diana posted a polaroid of herself from when she was little and it reminded me that I had found one of me whilst hunting through some old family photos earlier in the year that I hadn't got around to posting.
Polaroid - Little Me
As you can see both Diana and I used to rock the bowl-styled haircut with white tights look in the mid 80's.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe, and the hairstyle is adorable!

15 June 2011 at 14:56  
Blogger Diana said...

bahhaha! i love it! long live the awful bowl cut. I'm surprised you weren't traumatized from rabbits from this pic! Too cute!

15 June 2011 at 16:29  
Blogger ana said...

oh i just love this! :D

15 June 2011 at 18:56  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Haha, what a wonderful photo :D

15 June 2011 at 19:14  
Blogger Red Boots said...

I rocked the bowl cut and the white tights look too in the mid 80's! Must have been a popular look!

There is also an amazing photo of me on my first day of school looking like Jeanette Krankie. Did you get the Krankie's on English TV? if not here is a photo of her so you can get the idea: http://www.dollymix.tv/krankies_1.jpg

xx

15 June 2011 at 20:50  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That is soooo cute. And know what?! I had that same hair cut too when I was a kid. lol. =)

15 June 2011 at 23:26  
Blogger Cesar said...

loving these "what polaroids where made for" posts

16 June 2011 at 07:20  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Awwww!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

17 June 2011 at 10:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home