This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Oh my...


I need this print by Gemma Milly
(Seen on Decor8)

Gemma Milly
Portfolio :Blog : Flickr : Twitter

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger muchlove said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of this artwork.
Also, ...the yellow and the polka dots !!

15 June 2011 at 12:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why you like it, it's beautiful!

15 June 2011 at 14:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very sweet. Perfect for in the kitchen!

Julia

15 June 2011 at 17:10  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Wow, it's lovely! ♥

15 June 2011 at 19:15  
Blogger Dita Maulani said...

it's so dreamy and simply lovely! love the yellow colour of the skirt!

dita

16 June 2011 at 08:18  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I'm in love with it too! Yellow and polka dots... such love. x

16 June 2011 at 10:42  
Blogger Astrid said...

I love it!

16 June 2011 at 15:29  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, I need it too!

Wish I had a skirt like that for real...

20 June 2011 at 20:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home