This Page

has been moved to new address

p.s.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: p.s.

This Page

has been moved to new address

p.s.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: p.s.

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

p.s.


I'm dropping these babies off to be developed today, they are all from the weekend. I'm so excited.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

i love to develop film too :D

5 July 2011 at 12:22  
Blogger Little queue said...

Oh that is exciting. I dropping in a couple of rolls tomorrow.

5 July 2011 at 13:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait to see!

5 July 2011 at 13:43  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

yay!

i've noticed around the internet that people dont like the lomography films.. what do you think?

5 July 2011 at 15:43  
Blogger Cesar said...

ooh anticipation

6 July 2011 at 04:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home