This Page

has been moved to new address

700 followers giveaway part 2... Closed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 700 followers giveaway part 2... Closed

This Page

has been moved to new address

700 followers giveaway part 2... Closed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 700 followers giveaway part 2... Closed

Monday, 4 July 2011

700 followers giveaway part 2... Closed

So I meant to have this giveaway sometime last week but it was one of those weeks where nothing seemed to go right... oh well. We're here now and we're still celebrating, so it's all good.

I'm so lucky that over the course of 2 and a half years and 700 followers I have met some amazing bloggers and shop owners and today's giveaway comes from another lovely, talented lady that I am so pleased to consider a friend.


I first fell in love with Eadaoin and her photos when I saw her blog City of Blackbirds, I loved the colours, the tone and the content was just perfect. As soon as Eadaoin opened her shop I knew I was going to love everything and I still do even now. Cupcakes, macarons, teacups and heart shaped bokehs! What more could anyone want??(In fact I have the macaroon print in our bedroom as I type, it looks wonderful!)

You can win: A copy of Eadaoin's exclusive print Ladybird and Lavender which isn't even in her shop yet.

How to enter: Visit City of Blackbirds on Etsy and leave a comment with your favourite item.

This giveaway is now closed, thank you to everyone who entered.

p.s. the winner of the Lola's Room giveaway is Pandacola.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger :: Lavender's Green :: said...

I love the 'City of Hearts'! Bokeh is pretty much my favourite thing ever.

I would love to win her Ladybird and Lavender print! I got married in January and my new last name is Lavender!

Congratulations on 700 followers!

x Jasmine

4 July 2011 at 11:45  
Blogger lockerbleiben said...

As ever, Éadaoin's power to find beauty in the things that often go unnoticed is extraordinary to me. My favorite piece of hers is Autumnal Light -- the colors are almost overpowering, despite its being a picture of fading flowers. Her blog was an inspiration to me earlier this year when things were looking gradually less and less beautiful, and I would be honored to have this inspiration in a tangible format. :)

Best wishes to you both and congratulations in spreading the joy of the small but beautiful things in life.

-Maddie

4 July 2011 at 13:32  
Blogger thebockster said...

I love the city of hearts and teacups and pearls!

4 July 2011 at 14:05  
Blogger thebockster said...

I also tweeted about the give3away- I have no idea how to post the link with new twitter, but my username is @thebockster!

4 July 2011 at 14:09  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

City of Hearts has always been a favourite of mine. I love the lavender and ladybird print too though! It would look perfect in my new home office...

Thanks for a fab giveaway, Rhianne!

4 July 2011 at 17:16  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

And I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/erinlpugh

4 July 2011 at 17:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely giveaway Rhianne!
Lavender is my favorite!
My favorite item is "City of Hearts"

Elizabethmedina87@hotmail.com

4 July 2011 at 20:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tweeted about the giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/beeyum

4 July 2011 at 20:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blogged about the giveaway as well:

http://beeyum.blogspot.com/2011/07/last-week.html

4 July 2011 at 21:06  
Blogger ahoymichelle said...

I absolutely love the French Macaroons! :)

4 July 2011 at 23:16  
Blogger Nelka said...

Autumnal Light was my favorite, all of her photos are lovely.

5 July 2011 at 00:10  
Blogger Ashley said...

I love Little Rose Teacup! Actually any of them with teacups. :)

5 July 2011 at 02:56  
Blogger Alexis said...

Posted about it on Twitter. :)

http://twitter.com/tyrell_breila/status/88175785692766208

5 July 2011 at 10:27  
Blogger Alexis said...

I always love her stuff but my current favorites are this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/55573956/the-human-heart-has-hidden-treasures-5-x and this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65971244/autumnal-light-5-x-7-matt-photo-print

5 July 2011 at 10:28  
Blogger Valerie said...

I think I like The End of Love is a Haunting the best. It's so hard to pick just one though. They are all so very pretty.

6 July 2011 at 21:43  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Congrats on your blogging milestone, Rhianne! And thank you for hosting this giveaway :)

Oh goodness, City of Blackbird's shop is full of lovely photos! I have narrowed my favorite down to ''Autumnal Light.'' The colors are breathtaking.

7 July 2011 at 21:59  
Blogger amberlee said...

Oh how lovely, my favourite is 'the end of love is haunting'. Great shop. I adore the ladybug on the lavender!

8 July 2011 at 00:29  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home