This Page

has been moved to new address

Love is in the air...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Love is in the air...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Love is in the air...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Love is in the air...

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Love is in the air...

I'm at an age where a lot of my friends are getting married and honestly, I don't mind... I love attending weddings, even if I am the one sniffling to myself throughout the ceremony and speeches.

Last month I took my Diana Mini with my favourite Ilford XP2 film along to one of my university friend's amazing wedding and I'm in love with the results!

Photo02_XAPhoto07_3APhoto10_6APhoto12_8APhoto15_11APhoto17_13APhoto18_14A
Everything about the entire wedding was beautiful and if anything I'm a little bit sad I didn't take more photos but I'm still very happy with the ones I did take.

Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Lee. said...

These are absolutely stunning! Particularly the multiple exposure 5 photos from the top. Amazing.

http://jenniferleex.blogspot.com/

28 June 2011 at 15:09  
Anonymous Ruth said...

Lovely! I really need to get my act together. These are gorgeous really.

28 June 2011 at 15:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already past the stage where all of my close girlfriends got married! haha in utah everyone gets married SUPER young. like 18-21. after that you are considered ancient!

the pictures look beautiful.

28 June 2011 at 16:13  
Blogger Franca said...

goregeous photos! wish i had a film photographer at my wedding!

28 June 2011 at 16:25  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I'm so enchanted by them all! I really enjoy the one with the crowd's faces. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

28 June 2011 at 16:33  
Blogger Tina Crespo said...

I would totally be fine if my entire wedding with shot with a Diana!
I had a wedding to attend this weekend, too. Childhood friend marrying his sweetheart from South Africa. It was very emotional, and a kind of strange feeling of "I'm getting older.." was setting in.

28 June 2011 at 16:45  
Blogger Deb said...

These are so beautiful Rhianne! I especially love the last one - just gorgeous. :-)

28 June 2011 at 17:28  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

these are great! i love the bridesmaids photo!

28 June 2011 at 17:45  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Pretty photos :D Looks like a vintage wedding
How old you are? I am 26 and I don´t have friends with any plans of getting marry, yet XD

28 June 2011 at 17:47  
Blogger SquidgeMundo said...

What incredible shots. Your very talented!: )

www.squidgymoments.ie

28 June 2011 at 18:06  
Blogger nataya, chacha, nchan said...

Polaroid for wedding such a brilliant idea. The multiexposure are amazing

28 June 2011 at 19:26  
Blogger nataya, chacha, nchan said...

oh, sorry,did i mentioned polaroid? I mean Diana Mini, but polaroid also great anyway!

28 June 2011 at 19:27  
Blogger Brandi said...

I will have to get my hands on some of this film. I'm at the stage where all my friends are pregnant, now I have no one to go out and grab a beer with :(

28 June 2011 at 20:41  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

ahhh , they're lovely :) and they really do sum up the feeling of the day

28 June 2011 at 21:23  
Blogger Micaela said...

oh my favorite!!!! each one could easily be framed and hung in a house... how much perfect would it be if it was your wedding? special indeed rhianne! :) just when i think i've seen the best of your camera...

wow! <3

28 June 2011 at 21:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos look great! especially the last one!

28 June 2011 at 22:18  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! They're magical.

29 June 2011 at 06:27  
Blogger ana said...

beautiful! that first image is stunning.

29 June 2011 at 21:30  
Blogger rebecca said...

I love your attitude towards weddings. I've never really enjoyed them, which is horrible I know. horrible!

29 June 2011 at 22:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, the photo second from the bottom is beautiful! capturing moments on camera is so exciting and especially on film when you've only got one chance! p.s. thanks for the kind mention over at lomography :)

30 June 2011 at 09:38  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh wow. Those images are so romantic!

1 July 2011 at 03:29  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home