This Page

has been moved to new address

Knaresborough Redscale Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Knaresborough Redscale Part 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Knaresborough Redscale Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Knaresborough Redscale Part 2

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Knaresborough Redscale Part 2

Photo19_1671APhoto20_1672APhoto22_1674APhoto24_1676APhoto23_1675APhoto18_1670APhoto17_1669APhoto16_1668A

It seems I am quite taken with walking along a river, taking a lot of photos of boats and forcing Thomas to have his photo taken (hehe)

Location: Knaresborough , North Yorkshire, England
Camera: Superheadz yellow peace
Film: Lomography Redscale XR

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

mygod, both sets of pictures are lovely, all very print-worthy!

7 July 2011 at 11:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are AMAZING! and I love the color and look of them :)

7 July 2011 at 15:14  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love walking along a river, and I adore taking photos of boats. I have MANY photos from a summer daytrip to Cambridge several years ago!

7 July 2011 at 15:28  
Blogger Chelsea Finn said...

Wow. These photos are SO beautiful! Film photography is the best

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

7 July 2011 at 16:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the second to last picture. will that be on your etsy!? i want it!!

7 July 2011 at 17:40  
Blogger meghan said...

I really LOVE these! They are stunning! I need to put that film on my list of ones to try! beautiful! :)

7 July 2011 at 17:45  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Love the layout of your blog! It's been too long since I visited..as always, fantastic shots!

7 July 2011 at 18:32  
Anonymous Elizabeth@rosalilium said...

wow, the redscale is so dramatic!

7 July 2011 at 20:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics my dear... I so need you to impart some of your photography wisdom on me! I pretty much only just figured out how to use my Diana (tragic confession I know!) The boats shot looks so warm and Italiany!

7 July 2011 at 21:08  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Your Knaresborough redscale photos are my favorites thus far! To call them beautiful would be a severe understatement. I love the added depth the redscale gives each photo.

Oh, and you and Anna have me pretty much sold on getting a Superheadz! :)

7 July 2011 at 22:04  
Blogger Kat said...

Woah, these redscales are amazing. The photo of the bridge is truly spectacular -- nice work!

8 July 2011 at 12:05  
Blogger ana said...

oh wow. stunning, as always.

8 July 2011 at 22:49  
Blogger chachamisu said...

beautiful photos, dramatic scene

15 July 2011 at 15:24  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home