This Page

has been moved to new address

It's 'roid week, woohoo!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: It's 'roid week, woohoo!

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's 'roid week, woohoo!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: It's 'roid week, woohoo!

Monday, 11 July 2011

It's 'roid week, woohoo!

Harry baby

If a giveaway wasn't exciting enough, today also marks the beginning of Roid Week 2011 on Flickr.

I love polaroid week and last year I even took part, but this is the last fuji instax wide photo I have - I'm saving to buy film for Paris now... excited!!

I can't to see everyone else's photos though - will you be taking part this year?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable pup!

11 July 2011 at 13:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that is SO cute!

11 July 2011 at 18:14  
Blogger ana said...

yay! adorable.

11 July 2011 at 21:36  
Anonymous Elizabeth@rosalilium said...

is that your dog? it is adorable!

11 July 2011 at 21:47  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Love the cute dog! Your new blog design looks fab too. xx

11 July 2011 at 22:42  
Blogger Micaela said...

oh i want to hug that adorable baby!!!!

happy polaroid week to the best of the best when it comes to film. xo

12 July 2011 at 01:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pupppy!!!

just submitted a shot -- thanks for the reminder. :D

12 July 2011 at 05:46  
Blogger Cesar said...

what a great shot!

12 July 2011 at 07:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home