This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend with friends are my favourite...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Weekend with friends are my favourite...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend with friends are my favourite...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Weekend with friends are my favourite...

Monday, 25 July 2011

Weekend with friends are my favourite...

Make a GIF at picasion.com
Make a GIF at picasion.com
Make a GIF at picasion.com
{Me (in a dress!), C and the pretty birthday girl)

P.S. G - as I didn't write you a dedicated post I just wanted to tell you that I adore you, thank you so much for being one of my best friends, I'd be lost without you x

p.p.s. I also like Mr Bee... you may keep him :)

p.p.p.s All GIF's made on Picasion

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

this post screams FUN really really loudly xx

25 July 2011 at 11:49  
Blogger Gracie said...

Eeee!! I adore jumping on a trampoline. I wear dresses while doing this too :)

25 July 2011 at 12:29  
Blogger Franca said...

amazing! Is making gifs hard?

25 July 2011 at 13:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look adorable in dresses! and how fun is this!

25 July 2011 at 13:15  
Blogger Thelma Frayne said...

This made me smile! :)

25 July 2011 at 14:03  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

ha! i love this!! this is sooo fun. :)

25 July 2011 at 15:50  
Blogger daisychain said...

I want a trampoline!

25 July 2011 at 19:58  
Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a fun post!

25 July 2011 at 20:52  
Blogger Brandi said...

How fun, I have to make some of my own gif's .

25 July 2011 at 22:02  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

eeeeeeeeeee!! it was such a fabulous weekend and the gifs only touch on how much fun it was. And you helped make it wonderful M- thank you so much :)

25 July 2011 at 22:29  
Blogger ana said...

what a fun post :)

26 July 2011 at 00:05  
Blogger Siobhan said...

I want a trampoline too! Love the gif's!

26 July 2011 at 08:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seeing these make me happy -- looks soooooo fun! by the way, your dress is pretty. :)

26 July 2011 at 16:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Fantastic! :)

27 July 2011 at 19:05  
Blogger Jess Cole said...

Oh i do love trampolines, i think their one of the quickest ways to get in touch with the child within. and their so much fun. Love the Gifs!

28 July 2011 at 01:58  
Blogger Angel said...

I have always wanted a trampoline! They look like so much fun. I would jump on it everyday.

2 August 2011 at 17:24  
Blogger Micaela said...

OH I LOOOOVE IT!!! :) i have always wanted to make these-- jumping you makes me happy!

8 August 2011 at 21:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home