This Page

has been moved to new address

The first photoswap photos are in...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The first photoswap photos are in...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The first photoswap photos are in...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The first photoswap photos are in...

Monday, 18 July 2011

The first photoswap photos are in...


CNV00024CNV00027CNV00011
...and they are beautiful :)

All photos taken my Margrethe with her LC-A and redscale film in Norway
and sent to one of my dearest friends Gee in England.

This is my favourite part of the swap - getting to see the photos.

See the entire film in the Photoswap 2011 Flickr group.

p.s. The winner of last weeks Much Love Illy giveaway is Mama Bear :)
Yeay! Email me with your address lovey.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth@rosalilium said...

wow, they are so striking. i love the redscale.

18 July 2011 at 15:57  
Blogger Maddy said...

oh I am so sad I didn't get a chance to play this time.. but me being so busy it would not have been good for my partnet. I love the first photo so much!!

and thanks for your comment. It really does mean a lot to me, and I have read your blogging tips and they are helpful, I actually think I have them bookmarked somewhere :P I just have to put in more effort, which will be tough, but hopefully pay off.

I need to acquire photoshop soon, so when I do and I make a button, I will let you know. I lost all mine when I changed my layout, but I will be re-adding yours and a few others I had soon!

18 July 2011 at 16:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to mama bear!

oh those are gorgeous!!

hope you had a good weekend m'dear! xoxox

18 July 2011 at 18:41  
Blogger AgnesandAmy said...

Those pictures are so awesome--I love the redscale. For some reason the first picture made me think of Steinbeck's Travels with Charley. Not really the same kind of dog but made me think of it anyway...


Way cool that Mama Bear won the giveaway! She's too sweet :)

18 July 2011 at 18:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are AMAZING! I love the color & you just made my day :D

thanks a bunch! I´ll email you now!

18 July 2011 at 19:09  
Blogger Chelsea Talks Smack said...

These are lovely.

18 July 2011 at 20:13  
Blogger Bree said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful. So calm.

18 July 2011 at 20:39  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

they are lovely - Im so excited that I got to start the flickr group up (well, thanks to Margrethe's quick work!) and I hope mine come out half as well as hers did!

18 July 2011 at 20:40  
Blogger ana said...

oh wow color! yesss. so happy they are starting to roll in. got to get mine packaged and sent!!

18 July 2011 at 23:29  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

Thanks for the nice comments! I'm love how none of the pictures turned out how I expected them, haha.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos. Especially GeeGee's! :D

18 July 2011 at 23:47  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

Hot. cause it is 118 outside here in the desert with a nice dust storm to kick everything around.

19 July 2011 at 01:45  
Blogger Unknown said...

these are so beautiful - i definitely need to try out some redscale film, i've been intrigued ever since i saw yours and that kate's photos :) xoxo ps. in the process of shooting my roll of film for photoswap, it's so fun but i feel really conscious of photographing for someone else!

20 July 2011 at 11:56  
Blogger Cesar said...

gorgeous

25 July 2011 at 22:02  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home