This Page

has been moved to new address

My photos are in a book...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My photos are in a book...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My photos are in a book...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My photos are in a book...

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

My photos are in a book...


I'm so excited!

When I joined Etsy, I also joined the Female Photographers of Etsy Team and Flickr Group and now the amazing fPOE design team have compiled the second fPOE team book as a celebration of 500 members titled Still: The Art of Living including two of my favourite photos I've taken - Across the Dunes, Rhosneigr and Winter Moon - both still available in my shop.

If you're interested you can preview and buy the book here...

I'll be saving up for my copy.

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

Congratulations! What an achievement (:

19 July 2011 at 11:43  
Anonymous antonella said...

Well done Rhianne! Winter Moon is one of my favourite too

19 July 2011 at 11:55  
Blogger Little queue said...

Wow that's so exciting! Congrats

19 July 2011 at 12:10  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

congrats, that is really awesome, you deserve it!

19 July 2011 at 12:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats lady!! that cover is gorgeous!!

19 July 2011 at 16:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with VIC! great job :)

19 July 2011 at 17:15  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Congratulations! The book looks beautiful! x

19 July 2011 at 17:46  
Blogger Bel said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so wonderful! Your love for photography is so infectious :)

<3 Belly B

19 July 2011 at 21:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's amazing! So happy for you!

19 July 2011 at 21:54  
Blogger Tiffany said...

That is soooo wonderful! Congratulations!!! Your photography is amazing!

20 July 2011 at 05:23  
Blogger muchlove said...

oh wow. Congratulations! I bet this is one beautiful book.

20 July 2011 at 09:23  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow that is amazing! i want so many books from blurb but am always worried about the import tax and stuff.... maybe its time to just go ahead and splurge! looks like an awesome book, congrats! xoxo

20 July 2011 at 11:54  
Blogger Slices of Beauty... said...

Wow, congrats!

20 July 2011 at 15:54  
Blogger BluepieDesigns said...

Gosh- u must be thrilled! Congrats! so wonderful...I have missed blogging and reading your blog but its so nice to be here again!
ps..how were photos selected?
best of luck with the book

20 July 2011 at 20:01  
Blogger ana said...

aw, a big congrats :) how awesome.

21 July 2011 at 02:30  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

This is most excellent.
Congratulations, Rhianne! :)

23 July 2011 at 16:07  
Blogger Diana said...

congrats! i love the curations.

i was in the last book but i've yet to buy it, oops! i'd love to see screenshots of yours if you get it!

26 July 2011 at 08:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home