This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurray It's Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hurray It's Friday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurray It's Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hurray It's Friday!

Friday, 22 July 2011

Hurray It's Friday!


{More Harry Love Lomowall made on Lomography}

I'm so happy it's Friday because

~ tomorrow I get to wear a dress ~
(I actually have 3 to choose from,
I think blogging may have influenced me with dresses
it's only taken 2 years...)

~ I get to spend time with two of my bestest friends and their other halfs ~
~ I get to eat bbq and cake ~
~ and watch other people on a trampoline ~

Eep, I can't wait.

Happy weekend everyone!

p.s. Photos of Harry because I miss his little face and I love his little sticking out leg... is it weird to have a favourite leg on a pet? Probably...



Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are pretty cool! I love Lomography photos. They come out beautifully!

22 July 2011 at 15:06  
Blogger ana said...

sounds like you are going to have a lovely weekend, enjoy! :)

22 July 2011 at 15:38  
Blogger Meghan said...

It sounds like a fantastic weekend! Enjoy!

22 July 2011 at 17:33  
Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Have fun!

Happy weekend!

22 July 2011 at 18:42  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

happy weekend rhianne, have a wonderful time!

24 July 2011 at 11:20  
Blogger Nikolett said...

The 'favourite leg on a pet' made me "AWWWW" like crazy, I think he's adorable! And yay for BBQ and cake, I did the exact same thing this weekend haha :) Hope you had an amazing one!

24 July 2011 at 21:29  
Anonymous Elizabeth@rosalilium said...

yey for wearing dresses! they are the bestest.

hope you had a fab weekend.x.

25 July 2011 at 09:06  
Blogger Gracie said...

I hope you had a great weekend. I adore wearing dresses. They've definitely become a fave.

I love your dog! He is utterly gorgeous. x

25 July 2011 at 10:34  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home