This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest post at Down and Out Chic...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Guest post at Down and Out Chic...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest post at Down and Out Chic...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Guest post at Down and Out Chic...

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Guest post at Down and Out Chic...

Photo12_12

I honestly still can't believe that Christina asked me to guest post for her - I've followed her blog for as long as I've blogged (so over two years) and her attitude towards blogging and her amazing blog has definitely made her a blog hero of mine...

Check out my post about my favourite film and diana mini combination here. Yeay!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo!

26 July 2011 at 13:30  
Blogger The Foolish Aesthete said...

Beautiful image! I really love the look of film.

27 July 2011 at 22:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home