This Page

has been moved to new address

Here's to happiness (with photos)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Here's to happiness (with photos)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Here's to happiness (with photos)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Here's to happiness (with photos)

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Here's to happiness (with photos)

I've slowly been going through my old blog posts and resizing/tagging them all and I realised it's been well over a year since I put together a 'Here's to Happiness' post (inspired by the lovely Naomi, way back in April 2009! Did you ever write one?)

So here is my latest list... with photos (of course...)


1. Happy post - my new perfect custom ordered brooches from Much Love Illy and a lovely unexpected package from Elizabeth at Rosalilium.


2. New cameras to add to my collection.
I will update my collection image soon promise.


3. Visitors in our little garden
(Note. Thomas took the picture of the squirrel with the posh digital camera,
I just edited it with Vignette to suit...)



4. Yellow yellow yellow!! :)


5. The cutest cat... on a trampoline... enough said.


6. Wearing skirts and dresses
(see also tea...)



7. Taking pictures of pretty horses.


8. Nails that match flowers.


9. Amazing window shopping finds
(I really wish my sunglasses had fit in the pug case)

10. More fun (slightly pixely, oops) jumping photos.
(Also my best friends and that rather amazing vintage skirt I'm wearing... I love it)


What's making you happy right now? Aren't these just the best lists!


p.s. You'd think from these posts that I wear skirts/dresses a lot - I really don't, I love my jeans and it takes a lot of encouragement from Thomas/friends to stop me covering my legs, which is why these photos make me happy.

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this post a lot! the brooches are adorable, and wearing skirts and dresses is pretty awesome!

27 July 2011 at 13:46  
Blogger Thelma Frayne said...

Cheers to that- at the moment the thought of a hot cup of tea when I go home is making me happy.

27 July 2011 at 15:30  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

eeeeee, lovely post and YAY for cat+trampoline photographs! He does look so cute...I might steal him. Also liking how you made the link between nail colour and flowers :)

27 July 2011 at 18:15  
Blogger Jennifer Lee. said...

love those brooches!

27 July 2011 at 19:46  
Blogger ana said...

the brooches are wonderful! & your nails look so pretty. & pretty jealous of your new camera finds. :D

27 July 2011 at 21:24  
Blogger Celeste said...

i love posts dedicated to happiness like this :)

27 July 2011 at 22:44  
Blogger Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I love all the pictures :) whats making me happy? the sunshine - I know lame but we don't get much of it here.

27 July 2011 at 23:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful. i love it now following. hope you'll check my blog out and follow if you'd like.

love m.
acupofm.blogspot.com
keep in touch

28 July 2011 at 00:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is our pictures are beautiful!
I also have my fun to watch.

28 July 2011 at 08:34  
Blogger Clare B said...

The brooches are lovely. Having my parents around at the moment is defintely making me happy. :) So good to have willing and able grandparents on the scene when needed.

28 July 2011 at 10:42  
Blogger Carrie said...

Have I mentioned lately how adorable your blog is? I'm overly jealous of your sidebar. It's so nifty and photo-filled. :)

I did one of these posts a looong time ago. I don't even remember when. It might be time to do another one over on my blog too...

28 July 2011 at 13:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, loving the garden visitors! Makes me wish I had a garden... and the jumping pics are so cute (can I have a trampoline too?!) :)

28 July 2011 at 22:04  
Anonymous Naomi Bulger said...

Oh, your sweet and lovely list has just made me smile, wide and long. Here's to happiness indeed!!

31 July 2011 at 14:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home