This Page

has been moved to new address

Excitement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Excitement

This Page

has been moved to new address

Excitement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Excitement

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Excitement

I think one of my most frequent emotions has to be excitement and enthusiasm. I'm easily excited and have tendencies towards giddiness when I'm over excited!

At the moment I'm excited about the next 5 days - I've got loads happening, I can't wait.

Tonight - Gig
Thursday - shopping and Metallica!
Friday - another gig, possibly more shopping :)
Sat - Go home (sunny Norfolk), see the dog (oh and parents), decorate wedding party, attend wedding party.
Sun - Go to the beach (yeay) see grandparents, go out for dinner, see Sister's new flat...
Mon - Back to Yorkshire, no work.

I'm hugely excited about the wedding party - its my best friend from high schools party and even though she got married abroad and I couldn't go (which I may eventually forgive her for) I really want it to go well for her. I'm doing all the wedding decorations in pink and silver and I'm very excited. Balloons and ribbon all the way!

I'm hoping to borrow my sister's boyfriends fancy (expensive) camera and take lots of pictures, so hopefully next week I will have something to share.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home