This Page

has been moved to new address

Aliens Vs Monsters 3D (Movie)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Aliens Vs Monsters 3D (Movie)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Aliens Vs Monsters 3D (Movie)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Aliens Vs Monsters 3D (Movie)

Thursday, 9 April 2009

Aliens Vs Monsters 3D (Movie)

First I will admit that I have what my boyfriend terms as 'a lowbrow sense of humour' - though I don't think thats entirely accurate... just because I find some silly things really really funny, doesn't mean I'm lowbrow... Anyway, due to my sense of humour I found Aliens Vs Monsters extremely funny and really good fun. I laughed so hard I was crying at parts. It was Finding Nemo all over again - I was the only person laughing and the cinema was full of kids - the shame!

The cast of this film was ridiculous - Reese Witherspoon, Hugh Laurie (I love him!), Seth Rogan, Keifer Sutherland - to name a few... and each one was brilliant at portraying likeable and funny characters. Stephen Colbert was also a treat as the President - he had the best scene of the film!

Aliens Vs Monsters was also the first film that I saw in 3D and it was amazing! It turned a good, funny film into a great, funny film. I looked a bit silly with the 3D glasses over the top of my normal glasses, but it was worth it, I even flinched when a ball came flying towards me. Overall the film was great - despite the simple plot it was funny, endearing and very enjoyable - I giggled all the way home!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home