This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Thursday, 9 April 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Well I did have today's posts already planned out, but then (of course) I got distracted by things... oops :)
  1. I really need to arrange my books in colour order - here and here.
  2. I want mixtape wedding invitations - not that the boyfriend makes me tapes anymore, he makes me cds and spotify playlists... hehe i love him
  3. Its ok to delete your facebook - the world will not end (not that I did - I deleted my Myspace and Bebo though...)
  4. I really really really must get some yellow tights!
  5. Chocolate and beer - together - sounds perfect :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home