This Page

has been moved to new address

Oops, another distraction...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oops, another distraction...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oops, another distraction...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oops, another distraction...

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Oops, another distraction...

I truly wish I had found this when I was doing my degree...
how life would have been easier!
Leetid83 of Life of Leetid wrote about Polyvore on her Twitter
and after seeing her Gold Attack , I had to play!
I heart yellow...

So much fun - though time consuming... oops! Check out the blog as well,
lots of pretty things to look at.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Same New Story said...

ooh i had the misfortune of finding polyvore during my midterms week a few years ago. isn't that how it always works? you find the best things while desperately procrastinating.- oh and i love all the yellow!

26 May 2009 at 13:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home