This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Mini!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Mini!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Mini!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Mini!

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Diana Mini!

So not very long ago I posted this about the Diana Mini and yesterday I brought one off ebay! No talking myself into waiting for it like the Holga - no ums or maybe's. I saw it for £40 and I brought it! I'm so glad I asked for money for my birthday this year...

So here are some Diana mini photos to wet your appetite by from the Diana+ Mini group on Flickr.

1. Fallen cone phone box, 2. Untitled, 3. dianamini02, 4. 國家音樂廳疊片版, 5. img008 6.img008

I can't wait to take both camera's out to play soon - I think I'm going to have to come up with a nickname for the Diana as well though - Diana is a bit too obvious... Any suggestions? I quite like Didi...

p.s. I also got a half price facial and massage with my birthday booked for saturday - I can not wait!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Saskia said...

HOW EXCITING about YOUR diana!!! Woohoo!! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos you take with it.

I'm still waiting for my rolls of Holga film from Egypt to be developed... I'm as excited as a kid on christmas eve!!

Saskia x

23 September 2009 at 16:57  
Blogger claradevi said...

beautiful shots!
will be waiting your diana's pics for sure (so so so jealous!! if only I could have my own diana!)

23 September 2009 at 17:48  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Ooh, can't wait to see your photos!!

xx

23 September 2009 at 18:46  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Congratulations! I'm seriously in the mind to buy one too. My boyfriend's making me another Dirkon paper camera that's blue this time! I can't wait to see what you shoot!

23 September 2009 at 18:47  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Thanks for following Moon Face! I just checked out your blog and think it's so cute, so I added you to my blogroll. Hope to see more posts from you soon :)

-Cassandra

23 September 2009 at 19:41  
Blogger AmyK said...

How stinking fun! All of it! And yay for facials/massages! And while I'm at it, yay for birthdays!!

24 September 2009 at 00:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting - you are going to have lots of fun with it!

24 September 2009 at 01:55  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home