This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Halloween...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Halloween...

Thursday, 29 October 2009

Halloween...

...is my lickle sisters birthday. Well she is not so lickle anymore, she's going to be 22 and she has her own house and car (which is more than I have) but she'll always be lickle to me!

Normally we have family meals or days out to celebrate but I thought I'd share with you the one time I got to dress up and go out during my final year of university. I had so much work on that I didn't have the time to go home for a weekend but a night out with the girls was just what I needed!


I went out as a cat... but really I wanted to be a fairy :)

My sister is coming up today for the weekend (and my parents are coming tomorrow) so the birthday/halloween celebration start today! I might insist we get a pumpkin as well as a cake!


p.s. I'm feeling much better today - thank you for your lovely comments yesterday. Fantastic Mr Fox was sooo good yesterday and dates with Boyfriend always make me feel happier.

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Spardha Malik said...

hey u lookin like cute feline fairy!?!!!

have a gr8 time!

29 October 2009 at 12:32  
Blogger aaaa said...

you look so damn pretty :)

29 October 2009 at 12:37  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Yay for family's coming! :) So happy for you!

and ... Rhianne! how old are you dear?! :D

29 October 2009 at 12:54  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Hahah, love your costume :)

29 October 2009 at 13:04  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Fun fun - Halloween is such a great time. A holiday that surrounds candy cannot be bad!

29 October 2009 at 13:09  
Blogger Jill said...

So fun! Have a great time with your family!

29 October 2009 at 15:24  
Blogger Diana said...

You look adorable!!

29 October 2009 at 17:03  
Blogger Adele said...

I'm going to be wondering around london as a cat too this weekend! a fuss-free, economical costume alternative indeed (: you look adorable! have a great time with family this weekend! xoxo

29 October 2009 at 17:18  
Blogger Micaela said...

a grand celebration, fairy kitty included.

:)

29 October 2009 at 19:17  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

:)

29 October 2009 at 20:45  
Anonymous Marisa said...

how cute are you? have a blast!

29 October 2009 at 21:13  
Blogger Gabby said...

Happy birthday to your sister! And I love your cat fairy costume :)

29 October 2009 at 22:05  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

haha you made a very cute fairy kitty:) have so much fun with your sis and fam this weekend. and have fun takin pics, cnt wait to see them;)

29 October 2009 at 22:07  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Aww, you make a cute fairy-kitty! My close friend's birthday is also on Halloween so we always have double the celebrations going on. Hope you have some awesome ones as well, and I hope you get that pumpkin too! Have an amazing weekend :)

30 October 2009 at 00:26  
Blogger alissa said...

haha i love the cat fairy combo! sounds like a great weekend ahead of you!

30 October 2009 at 03:55  
Blogger just me said...

I love family weekends too. My sister and her husband are coming to visit with their 3 boys this weekend for our halloween party. So it should be mayhem at our house with 4 adults and 6 kids between the ages of 2- 11 and a dog and a gecko all squished in to a 3 bed terraced haha x

30 October 2009 at 09:25  
Blogger Paulina said...

You look so cute!!!!!!!

30 October 2009 at 13:25  
Blogger You Are My Fave said...

Cat fairies are always good.

31 October 2009 at 16:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make a very cute fairy cat :)

2 November 2009 at 09:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so freakin cute! love the whiskers.

hope you had fun with your sis!!

2 November 2009 at 17:21  
Blogger Honey Bee said...

Such cute pictures!!! :)

2 November 2009 at 17:40  
Blogger spanky* said...

i luv it! a kitty fearie! Why not huh, it's halloween, anything goes!

3 November 2009 at 02:21  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home