This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway Winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Giveaway Winner!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Giveaway Winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Giveaway Winner!

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Giveaway Winner!

So I meant to do a more substantial post today but integrating all the blogs below into my main blogroll (I wouldn't look unless you really are that easily distracted - I just counted nearly 400!!) took a lot longer than I thought - I'm so glad I started doing it every other month...

First a massive thank you to everyone who commented on the Lola's Room giveaway - I got over 70 comments and a total of 95 seperate entries, how ridiculous is that?! Ridiculous in a very exciting way of course!

The winner is The Brocantess. Well done!
Please email with your postage details and which print that you would like.

Also a big thank you to Cassia! I really adore her prints and I'm still so glad that I got the chance to share them with you!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats to the winner! We've been trying to update our roll too and were happy to add your lovey blog lady!

24 November 2009 at 18:06  
Blogger Gracie said...

Aww congrats to the winner. That's really fantastic! And thanks again for adding me to your blog roll. I have to do an update too!

I'm also having a giveaway on my blog :)

24 November 2009 at 22:28  
Anonymous Earlene said...

congratz!!

25 November 2009 at 09:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am SOOOO excited!!!! Please email me at mtimpone1017@
hotmail.com and I will send you my address. Thank you again.

25 November 2009 at 15:26  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home