This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Adventures 2011 Calender...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Adventures 2011 Calender...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Adventures 2011 Calender...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Adventures 2011 Calender...

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Diana Adventures 2011 Calender...

{Image taken from Rose's post on R's Adventures}

You may have seen this already on Elle, Katrina or Rose's blog and honestly, I really wanted to share this with you last week as soon as I saw it but I knew it would be perfect to share this week so I restrained my excitement. (apart from a quick message on facebook...)

Diana Mini Adventures is a FREE calender featuring the gorgeous prints of three incredible photographers: Rose from R's Adventures, Elle from Diana Mini Love and Katrina from Pugly Pixel and their diana mini's. I didn't put together a diana mini calender myself this year so I was so excited to see how their prints look in calender format...

{these two images are from Katrina's post on Pugly Pixel}


as well as instructions in how to crop the calender once you've printed it.

I highly recommend that you do!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

There are so many amazing calendars around that I almost want a new one for each week. I have printed the gorgeous one from Creature Comforts for my office but I need one on my actual desk right too!
Hope you week is looking bright.
xx

18 January 2011 at 11:34  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

ohhh i love this!! i absolutely love pugly pixel (obviously from all my uses and shout outs of her stuff;) ) but this is incredible! thanks for sharing lady :)

18 January 2011 at 12:21  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh these are gorgeous! I just got a "Paradise 2011" calendar for my bedroom, but I could use this one for my office/computer room for sure. Thanks for sharing! :D

18 January 2011 at 19:04  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Some of my favourite things - free, photographs, and organisational stuff. Yey!

19 January 2011 at 00:19  
Blogger Jihee said...

these are so perfect! i love love love these, the pictures are so beautiful!

19 January 2011 at 04:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home