This Page

has been moved to new address

I heart my little fuji...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I heart my little fuji...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I heart my little fuji...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I heart my little fuji...

Monday, 31 January 2011

I heart my little fuji...


and horses... and terrace houses...


p.s. I hope your Monday's are going better than mine
... so far I've twisted my ankle and cried at work... sigh.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Oh dear. :( I hope your ankle is okay!

31 January 2011 at 16:55  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

feel better, friend!! twisted ankles suck!

buy yay for fuji's! i heart mine too. :)

31 January 2011 at 20:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no!! I hope your ankle feels better. And that your day gets infinitely better. Mondays are rough, but you'll be alright.

These photographs are gorgeous. I specifically love the first one. I just bought a fuji instax mini and i can't wait to get to using it!

~Emily
http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

31 January 2011 at 20:39  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

:) on the ankle but i do love the pics.

ice it!

31 January 2011 at 21:34  
Anonymous Quasi Serendipita said...

I hope your day got better, and your ankle is less sore! I love my fuji instax mini too :-)

31 January 2011 at 22:00  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

The ponies turned out well! Been a bad weekend for legs though...

31 January 2011 at 22:56  
Blogger Anna Wallace said...

oh no, your monday sounds like my friday. i hurt my foot running and cried at school because i was lonely.

i hope things get better for, they did for me a little, my friend surprised me with a huge box of fortune cookies!

31 January 2011 at 23:32  
Blogger Jihee said...

aww I hope your day got better! :(

1 February 2011 at 00:02  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Sorry to hear about your lousy Monday, Rhianne. Hope that ankle feels far better tomorrow!

PS: Your photos are lovely, as always.

1 February 2011 at 01:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my what a terrible monday! i hope your ankle heals quickly and the rest of your week goes well!

1 February 2011 at 02:01  
Blogger ana said...

Oh no. Hope your tomorrow is better. The photos are lovely...

1 February 2011 at 02:51  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

love these! i can't wait until the snow disappears and fuji's will be easier to take on my horse!

hope your ankle heals soon :(

1 February 2011 at 13:18  
Blogger emily said...

i need to use my fuji more but i get a little discouraged when the colors get all washed out.
i hope you are having a better day today!

1 February 2011 at 16:13  
Blogger muchlove said...

oh dear, so sorry to hear about your Monday :(

I hope the rest of the week is much much better xx

2 February 2011 at 05:58  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home