This Page

has been moved to new address

Daffodils in the sunshine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Daffodils in the sunshine

This Page

has been moved to new address

Daffodils in the sunshine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Daffodils in the sunshine

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Daffodils in the sunshine

Photo15_11A

Location: Kirstall Abbey, Leeds
Camera: Holga 135bc
Film: Kodak ISO 200 (I think...)

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

beautiful :D

14 August 2011 at 13:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful and peaceful!

14 August 2011 at 14:55  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

That's so beautiful! ♥

14 August 2011 at 16:30  
Blogger Siobhan said...

Lovely x

14 August 2011 at 17:11  
Blogger Anna said...

I love this! It looks enchanted.

14 August 2011 at 18:20  
Blogger amberlee said...

I love yellow at the moment, so beautiful.

15 August 2011 at 13:30  
Blogger Rosy Revolver said...

There's not a photo you take that I wouldn't love to stroll through.

15 August 2011 at 17:34  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

really lovely - I actually thought it had been taken in the dark, ever so cleverly!

19 August 2011 at 21:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home