This Page

has been moved to new address

My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 1...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 1...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 1...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 1...

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

My favourite Diana Mini photos Part 1...

After the fun of looking through my Holga 135bc photos yesterday, I decided that it would be fun to go through the films that I've taken with my Diana Mini and pick my favourites of those too.

12

Roll 1 - I thought this roll was awful when I first saw it but with hindsight, the blur of the accidental bulb mode probably captured the weather and feeling of Cromer on the day we visited better than a clearer photo would have done...

CNV00029
 Roll 2 - Edinburgh - I love the colours in this one.

CNV00016
Roll 3 - Edinburgh again. This photo has been one of my favourites since I took it.

Roll 4 - On the beach with Thomas - my favourite thing.

Roll 5 - Berwick Upon Tweed.

Photo14_14A
Roll 6 - Rescale - Another photo of Thomas

Photo22_19A
Roll 7 - More redscale and creepy Kirkstall Abbey.


Photo25_25
Roll 8 - My first black and white film and a game changer with this camera.
It was a tough choice with this roll.

Can you tell I have no new photos to share? Haha, still looking through my photos is one of my favourite hobbies - with over 2000 photos in my Flickr now, I kind of forget all the ones I've taken, so it's nice to have little reminders like the photo above.

p.s. Anyone else loving the threaded comments too?

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Margrethe said...

I'm so looking forward to trying out black and white with Diana Mini. She seem to really love black and white.

Love the pictures. The redscale ones are so creepy, haha.

24 January 2012 at 14:34  
Blogger Rhianne said...

she really does, I'll have more b&W to share in part 2 which I'm excited about!

and thank you - they were a lot creepier than I wanted and I haven't actually used it again since...

24 January 2012 at 14:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, rolls 6 & 7 are amazing! I love my Diana Mini, although I don't take it out enough. :\

24 January 2012 at 16:46  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I'm glad you think so, you should take it out more but then I would say that :)

24 January 2012 at 16:51  
Blogger Robynne May said...

I'm just getting started with my Diana Mini. Loving every minute of it. The redscale is amazing, it looks like perpetual sunrise and the black and white is just beautiful.

24 January 2012 at 18:26  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

That's too bad. I think creepy can be a good thing. Would be wonderful for Halloween or taking pictures of ruins and old castles. Love the picture of Kirkstall Abbey! :)

24 January 2012 at 19:00  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I did actually use them in a lomography article at Halloween questioning if the Abbey was haunted... I don't think creepy is really my style though lol

24 January 2012 at 19:21  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I love your description, a perpetual sunrise is much nicer than creepy isn't it :) thank you and I'm really glad you're enjoying your Diana Mini!

24 January 2012 at 19:23  
Anonymous Michelle said...

I've only used my Diana Mini once, but would quite like to run some b&w film through it now!

24 January 2012 at 19:43  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

I love lomography :) great photos

24 January 2012 at 20:43  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Super fab photos! I really love the ones with the orangey tint!

24 January 2012 at 21:53  
Blogger Rhianne said...

you definitely should, it's my favourite combination with my diana mini at the moment!

25 January 2012 at 08:42  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you and I do too!

25 January 2012 at 08:42  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Kristin :)

25 January 2012 at 08:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the Cromer photo! Two of my favourite things are grey seaside skies and grainy bulb mode shots. Also, we had a great holiday in Norfolk a few years ago and Cromer was our favourite place. I even ate fish and chips in that very same café!

28 January 2012 at 22:52  
Blogger Blytheponytailparades said...

PERFECT! I love that first shot. :)

3 February 2012 at 17:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home