This Page

has been moved to new address

The money shot...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The money shot...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The money shot...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The money shot...

Tuesday, 10 January 2012

The money shot...

Photo09_6A

It's not very often I load a single photo on here...
but this photo alone has completely sold me on my refurbished LC-A.

 Thomas and I go to a lot of gigs, this is going on our gallery wall!


Camera: Refurbished LC-A
Film: Ilford XP2 ISO 400

Location: ATP, Minehead

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow totally the money shot!!

10 January 2012 at 21:10  
Anonymous Darren Riley said...

I never get that with my LC-A+. I'm starting to think the lens is faulty, the focusing is always way out apart from close-up.

Great shot.

10 January 2012 at 21:13  
Blogger Brandi said...

Wonderful shot!! I suck at taking pictures at gigs. This puts all my photos to shame :)

10 January 2012 at 21:26  
Blogger Linda said...

I understand! it's a great shot! :D

10 January 2012 at 21:39  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

wow...thats great! I just got my 2 holiday films back - and I gave in one that hadnt taken *any* photos so I just have a roll of unused but chemical-ed film. Pah! did get some nice 'uns off the first film though :)

10 January 2012 at 21:45  
Blogger Ashley said...

That's lovely! I feel like you would find it in a special features booklet with a documentary on a musician from years ago...or something. :)

10 January 2012 at 21:49  
Blogger Lauren said...

Awesome shot!

10 January 2012 at 22:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new blog look.

that picture if fantastic. i love going to shows and that definitely is a money shot for sure.

xoxo

10 January 2012 at 22:15  
Blogger Carrie said...

Awesome!!

10 January 2012 at 23:38  
Blogger Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, Rhianne! Fantastic shot.

11 January 2012 at 00:41  
Blogger Claire said...

This is super Rhianne. I get one every now and again from my LC-A that makes me go "oooo" - this one is stunning x

11 January 2012 at 01:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a truely lovely shot

11 January 2012 at 08:25  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

It's really lovely, especially since it was in low light!

11 January 2012 at 12:52  
Blogger Courtney said...

beautiful. i love just a bit of grain in a photo to make it look like an old movie.

11 January 2012 at 18:12  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home