This Page

has been moved to new address

A little blog update...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little blog update...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A little blog update...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little blog update...

Monday, 9 January 2012

A little blog update...


Although it hasn't been very long since I updated my blog layout - I was never completely happy with how it looked, so this time I looked around a lot for a template that I liked which I thought had massive potential to overhaul to something that I loved... and here we are, woo.
(if you're using a reader, you should check out my new layout!!)

I've also finally taken a photo of all my cameras (again) - and instead of the 33 in my original image, I  now have a huge collection of 47 cameras (plus one that isn't photographed and on loan lol) 

So as well as a layout update, I've also updated my camera collection page.
It's all go here!

p.s. the comments are now at the side rather than the bottom of the post, I love that feature!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got quite the collection! I love the new layout, too!

9 January 2012 at 18:18  
Blogger Megan said...

Very coool layout! SO clean and fresh!

9 January 2012 at 19:24  
Blogger Franca said...

I love the new layout! I'm still tinkering with mine - I think I need a new header.

9 January 2012 at 20:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looks SO great! Very clean and easily readable. I totally almost bought that font for my blog - love it so much!

- Lindsay

9 January 2012 at 20:48  
Anonymous Christian said...

Nice camera collection and a great new layout.

9 January 2012 at 22:24  
Blogger Gracie said...

I like that you update your blog a lot. It keep it fresh and I wish I did mine more often too.

Your collection of cameras is astounding. I do like that you have them all listed (especially when you share photos and say which camera you used and what film).

10 January 2012 at 07:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for a new layout
i spent some time today updating my own
nice collection of cameras!!

10 January 2012 at 08:54  
Anonymous ZoĆ« {Conversation Pieces} said...

Amazing! That really is some collection you have there... totally loving spotting the ones I do have. Feel like I should print this out and take it to carboots with me ;)

Happy 2012 btw :)

10 January 2012 at 11:19  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

Whoops, I should have taken a photo of the loan camera for this, shouldnt I... he's very happy at home anyway, he he.

I do like the right aligned side bar almost as much as I love the comments tab

10 January 2012 at 13:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you new layout and have refreshed my page loads of times to see the differnet preety pictures in the header--so pretty!

10 January 2012 at 14:05  
Blogger Carrie said...

Rhianne, I LOVE the new theme! :) I just re-did mine too. I can never leave it alone for too long.

I'm completely jealous of your camera collection, btw. I finally bought myself a decent digital camera, but I'm seriously considering purchasing an analogue one (or two) as well. I'm in love with the fuji instax minis. They're just adorable! Maybe for my next birthday...

10 January 2012 at 18:12  
Blogger mina said...

i love the new header.

you camera collection is ridiculous!! i don't know how you manage, i struggle to take all of ours out and we have like 1/100th of the collection you've got.

10 January 2012 at 20:35  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

your camera collection is amazing! i see the tiny white instamatic there as well, that's my favorite, i want one aswell, i think i lost/destroyed my mom's original instamatic as a kid.

the new blog layout is gorgeous, love it! and i like that you have all your different films on the side there as well! i haven't tried NEARLY as many as you, but i'm slowly getting there.

10 January 2012 at 22:17  
Blogger michelle said...

droolsss at all the camera.

11 January 2012 at 02:54  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home