This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas at home...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Christmas at home...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas at home...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Christmas at home...

Friday, 30 December 2011

Christmas at home...

 
We were only home in Norfolk for 5 days... but it was amazing. I ate too much, laughed a lot and got lots of hugs. Perfect!

The last photo on my left is my favourite - my cheeky sister stuck out her tongue, Harry moved and I'm barely in the photo... haha, awesome!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!



p.s. and its nearly 2012, have a calender :)

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Antoinette Musik said...

Looks like you had an amazing xmas. Your dog is soooo cute!!!

30 December 2011 at 12:43  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

hehe, bad sister, though it is a good photo! Harry being the most important, of course :) I like your fluffy hat photos too

30 December 2011 at 12:59  
Blogger Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

I'm glad you had a merry Christmas!!

30 December 2011 at 14:58  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing Christmas! Just what a family christmas should be. I am now stalking you on twitter too...

Now don't know wha to say....

30 December 2011 at 15:30  
Blogger Nikolett said...

All those pictures of the doggie are making me "awww" so bad. Love the Santa Claus hat, too! Glad you had a great Christmas, and have a happy new year too! :)

30 December 2011 at 17:51  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Mmmmmmm, I spy Yorkshire puddings!

Happy New Year, Rhianne! Glad you had a happy, fun-filled holiday. You totally rock the reindeer hat...

30 December 2011 at 23:17  
Anonymous blytheponytailparades said...

These pictures are precious! I seriously love your blog! :) New follower!

http://blytheponytailparades.typepad.com/

4 January 2012 at 18:23  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home