This Page

has been moved to new address

On the third week of Christmas... Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the third week of Christmas... Closed!

This Page

has been moved to new address

On the third week of Christmas... Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the third week of Christmas... Closed!

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

On the third week of Christmas... Closed!

Can you believe we're already at week three of my christmas giveaways? I'm amazed myself, this month is flying by!! I hope you love this weeks etsy shop and giveaway as much as I do, in fact I'm envious of the winner already. 

 

This week's giveaway is from the amazing UK based Rebekah Leigh who has a beautiful shop of illustrated prints and cards featuring some of my favourite things, cameras, teacups, birds and my new favourite, sewing machines... they are most definitely 'happy artwork to brighten your day' as Rebekah's suggests!

 
Are you excited? I am!!

:You can win: An art print of your choice from Rebekah's shop.

The winner for this giveaway has been announced, thank you to everyone who took part.

p.s. the winner of the Much Love Illy giveaway is Wendy from Red Boots!

p.p.s. Ilene is still offering an amazing 15% off her shop with the code RHIANNEROCKS,
just in time for Christmas :)

Labels: ,

40 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Oh gosh, this is a great giveaway! I really like all of the prints and had a difficult time narrowing it to something I like the most! I'd have to go with the Peach Peacock, however. ...or the spools. :)

13 December 2011 at 17:27  
Blogger Dawn said...

I have thus hit up Twitter as well. :) https://twitter.com/#!/d_marieolsen/status/146643965259689984

13 December 2011 at 17:34  
Blogger Alycia said...

what cute prints! i'd love to win 'spools of thread a collection.' thanks for the chance!

13 December 2011 at 17:38  
Blogger Alycia said...

i tweeted too :) https://twitter.com/#!/thecuriouspug/status/146645369969844224

13 December 2011 at 17:39  
Blogger monster cakes said...

How lovely! I'm crushing on that peach deer! xo

13 December 2011 at 17:46  
Blogger Celeste said...

Ahh The Vintage Teacup print PLEASE!

13 December 2011 at 17:57  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Sweeeeeeeet, I love finding new awesome creative people. Thanks!

I love this collection of spools
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74470860/spools-of-thread-a-collection-an
I am a hoarder at heart so this print would sum me up perfectly.

Merry Christmas
x.x.x

13 December 2011 at 18:15  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

and I tweeted too
@rosalilium_

13 December 2011 at 18:17  
Blogger Monica said...

What a fun giveaway, I love the Mr. Pigeon. SO colorful, it would be the perfect print above my desk. Thanks!

13 December 2011 at 18:30  
Blogger Monica said...

I also added this to my blog's Facebook fan page. Yay for fun giveaways :)

13 December 2011 at 18:32  
Blogger Franca said...

Spools of thread!

13 December 2011 at 18:37  
Blogger Franca said...

I tweeted!

13 December 2011 at 18:39  
Blogger Franca said...

and i put in on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oranges-and-Apples/219699191684

13 December 2011 at 18:40  
Blogger KatGotTheCream said...

The spools of thread or sewing machine prints would look ace in my little sewing room. They are lovely!!

13 December 2011 at 18:57  
Anonymous ZoĆ« {Conversation Pieces} said...

Oh I think the spools of thread is my fav... lovely colours :) P.S. Loving that discount code... Rhianne rocks indeed!

13 December 2011 at 19:17  
Blogger killing birds is not art said...

Those prints are so cute. The Spools of thread (pale green)is my favourite :)

Cornelia

porcelina[at]live[dot]nl

13 December 2011 at 21:57  
Blogger killing birds is not art said...

I tweeted over here:

https://twitter.com/#!/killingbirds/status/146710372991246337

Cornelia

13 December 2011 at 21:58  
Blogger KaoRu said...

wauu. i go for the
Vintage camera art print :)
btw, im your follower from Malaysia.i really love ur blog :3 keep it up!

14 December 2011 at 00:26  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

I'd love to win the "Vintage camera art print". So pretty.

Thanks for the giveaways, you're the best :)

14 December 2011 at 02:24  
Blogger Anjani said...

Cute print! I love the "Retro Telephone" :)

--
anjani.fathin@gmail.com

14 December 2011 at 04:07  
Blogger Anjani said...

I tweeted too! :)

http://twitter.com/anjanidwayne/status/146804938872336384


--
anjani.fathin@gmail.com

14 December 2011 at 04:18  
Blogger Sara said...

They're so beautiful! I love the colours! It is such a happy season! I hope you're keeping warm :)

Sara

14 December 2011 at 06:01  
Blogger as the crow flies said...

I would love to win either the spools or thread or the sewing machine print! These are just beautiful!!

katefogle@gmail.com

15 December 2011 at 02:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo love her work. It has to be one of the cameras..The vintage one. Fingers crossed! LOu xx

15 December 2011 at 10:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

just tweeted too! lou x

15 December 2011 at 10:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of Rebekah's work and my favourite from her shop (so hard to choose!) is The Red Horse Took Her Home

justkatieblog@gmail.com
www.justkatieblog.blogspot.com

15 December 2011 at 11:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have added Rebekah's Facebook page to my Facebook pages favourites...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/justkatieblog

15 December 2011 at 11:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/justkatieblog

15 December 2011 at 11:47  
Blogger stacie said...

My favorite is "The red horse took her home", but I already have it & LOVE IT!!! I also love the sewing machine prints. Rebekah's work is so beautiful.

15 December 2011 at 23:16  
Blogger stacie said...

Just tweeted on @staciejewelry

15 December 2011 at 23:19  
Blogger Sew Scrumptious said...

Gorgeous prints. Think my favourite is the spools of thread. Gorgeous!

18 December 2011 at 13:30  
Blogger memmens said...

I've just seen Rebekahs work in a pop-up shop in Exeter and love it. I'd like the singer sewing machine print to hang in my sewing/dining room! thanks so much for the giveaway

18 December 2011 at 13:34  
Blogger memmens said...

I shared on my facebook wall and page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Handmade-by-Mary-Emmens/170036919681583
thanks for the chance

18 December 2011 at 13:46  
Blogger madscouser said...

Ooo I love the 'Singer sewing machine in pink' print - would look amazing in my sewing room! :-)

18 December 2011 at 14:20  
Blogger madscouser said...

I've also tweeted about this comp :-)

18 December 2011 at 14:20  
Blogger madscouser said...

and i've posted on Facebook about it! :-)

18 December 2011 at 14:21  
Blogger charliesewsstuff said...

What a fantastic competition with such a lovely prize! That sewing machine print is fabulous and would look great in my sewing room, as would the spools... I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

I am just heading over to twitter and facebook now to make sure I get as many chances as possible :D

18 December 2011 at 14:33  
Blogger charlotte said...

the sewing machine -would look amazing in my sewing room (the one i have in my head :( )

18 December 2011 at 17:11  
Blogger Bossymamma said...

I'd love to win Spools of Thread - a collection as it would inspire me when I am sewing.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter.

18 December 2011 at 22:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooooh I reckon I would have to go for the vintage teacup print (for my craft room as it needs some pretty art on the walls!) xoxo

19 December 2011 at 13:39  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home