This Page

has been moved to new address

My first Lomokino video!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My first Lomokino video!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

My first Lomokino video!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My first Lomokino video!!

Thursday, 8 December 2011

My first Lomokino video!!

Are you excited?! I am! 
In fact, I'm also incredibly glad that I bought this camera, it's so fun!

As I wasn't able to get to Kirkstall Abbey in the daylight, I ended up filming one of my first Lomokino rolls walking to work... the sun has been beautiful in the morning lately creating gorgeous colours in the sky and I'm really glad that the Lomokino managed to capture that, even if the results are a little grainy.

Enjoy!
  

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous GeeGee said...

yay!that's all :) next time, a walk circumnavigating the Abbey?

8 December 2011 at 14:44  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

It's lovely. Cannot imagine the trouble you had to go through to scan them but still. I will be trying this camera out sometime for sure. This place is so beautiful.
www.Magalic.com

8 December 2011 at 14:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, this is awesome! I don't know if I've got the patience, but you did wonderful! :)

8 December 2011 at 15:24  
Anonymous ZoĆ« {Conversation Pieces} said...

So pretty! I love the pinky sky... and of course the final frame with your shoes!!

8 December 2011 at 15:28  
Anonymous meg said...

Super. I like the graininess and the timing of the sequence. It reminds me of the old family movies that didn't apologise for grainy imperfections. I am very tempted to buy this toy. And yes, look forward to seeing Kirkstall Abbey next time. PS How many reels of film did this take?

8 December 2011 at 15:33  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

That's beautiful! I wish my walk to work was half as exciting...

8 December 2011 at 22:41  
Blogger muchlove said...

Love it! You get a really great view on your walk to work. I also love how it ends with a shot of your shoes. That's just perfect :)

10 December 2011 at 22:53  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

So cute! You are going to have so much fun with that camera.
x

12 December 2011 at 10:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAGIC!

13 December 2011 at 20:15  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home