This Page

has been moved to new address

This is what happens..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: This is what happens..

This Page

has been moved to new address

This is what happens..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: This is what happens..

Thursday, 24 November 2011

This is what happens..

...when I don't take the photos of my phone for a couple of months... I digitally burst on my blog :) hahaha.

I didn't realise I took so many photos with it to be honest - I do wish that Instagram was on Android photos though - I love Vignette but it would be great to have an easier way to share my photos with people.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating it - I'm not going to write a list, as right now I'm thankful for everything and thats a pretty big list...

p.s. I braved the self portrait on the end for Photo Meditations... 
despite my feet it was the only photo of me on there. I was sleepy.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Fay Heather said...

These photos look great :)
And don't worry, this isn't a lot of photos compared to how many I take with my phone :P

24 November 2011 at 18:24  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Nice photos :) I <3 Instagram & heard somewhere that it will be on Android very soon! I remember looking around for you when I joined.
www.Magalic.com

25 November 2011 at 07:32  
Blogger Unknown said...

These photos look great and I kind of like the fact they are all together.

I take photos on the boy's phone and constantly forget to get them off and then take control of his phone to sort them all out. I am surprised he hasn't banned me from using it yet!

25 November 2011 at 10:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shots - i'm addicted to instagram lol

27 November 2011 at 03:50  
Blogger Marz said...

It's like every single pic you take tells a story :) I love them! So pretty! And all from a mobile phone - technology is an amazing thing.

29 November 2011 at 03:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home