This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo Meditation photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photo Meditation photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo Meditation photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photo Meditation photos...

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Photo Meditation photos...

I took these during week 1 of Photo Meditations. Every day I walk the same way to work and I have taken a lot of photos of the route but this time I tried to implement what we had been taught that week and see it a bit differently. I'm really happy with the results.

Photo19_16
Photo24_21 Photo22_19
Photo21_18 Photo14_11
Photo15_12

The colours and light this day were so lovely and I loved how the wire seemed to follow the line of the fields so well.

Camera: 35mm Panorama - more details to come.
Film: Kodak ISO 200
Location: Leeds


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Little queue said...

These shots are lovely. The first and last shots are the stands out for me.

17 November 2011 at 11:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the tone on these...they are incredible as is the light. And I love the gate in the last one...it just screams new opportunities and beginnings at me: or maybe I am reading too much into it :)

17 November 2011 at 13:08  
Blogger Carolina Andrade said...

You're so lucky to walk through all this beauty on the way to work and be able to photograph it. I drive down an uninspiring street, but I try to find the beauty in it. Can't take any pictures though :(

21 November 2011 at 22:23  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home