This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday to my lickle Sis...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Birthday to my lickle Sis...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday to my lickle Sis...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Birthday to my lickle Sis...

Monday, 31 October 2011

Happy Birthday to my lickle Sis...


Happy birthday Mikela!!!

You complained that there wasn't enough photos of you, so here you are :)

I love you, even if you are taller than me now...

Have a wonderful day!


This photo cracks me up - I was obviously a confused witch or ghost...
and you can just see Mikela's face, hahaha.
We were cool.

Edit: Mikela insist's we are both still cool.
I think not quite as cool as this though :)



Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww that is so cute. happy birthday!!

31 October 2011 at 16:15  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

adorable!!!!

31 October 2011 at 17:24  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

heehee, good choice of photos! Happy birthday M! I hope you're doing something non-halloweeny for a change

31 October 2011 at 19:42  
Blogger Laura said...

Oh so cute :)

1 November 2011 at 08:11  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home