This Page

has been moved to new address

Memories of sunshine on the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Memories of sunshine on the beach...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Memories of sunshine on the beach...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Memories of sunshine on the beach...

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Memories of sunshine on the beach...

Now thats its cold, windy and freezing outside, memories of sunshine and Summer (and warm hands, I miss having warm hands) seem so far away...

beach 1 me, my parents and harry 2

I've been carrying these photos in my bag since my birthday weekend away and I've only just got around to scanning them.

beach 2 beach 3

I think memories of sunshine on the beach with my family are my favourite.

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger LyddieGal said...

Ahhh that first shot is just so pretty!
Summer has barely been gone, but I already miss it terribly.

18 October 2011 at 15:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! I miss the sunshine too! :(


Camila Faria

18 October 2011 at 16:47  
Blogger Cesar said...

I like the one of the fence

18 October 2011 at 20:29  
Anonymous Zoë {Conversation Pieces} said...

Sunshine and warm hands... yup, I'm missing those too! The sunny yellow top is so summery too!

18 October 2011 at 21:05  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

I like the one of you folks and Harry being too good to face the camera :) warm handds...and warm feet. Time now for bed socks!

18 October 2011 at 21:26  
Blogger Brandi said...

I'm with Cesar, the one of the fence is great

18 October 2011 at 21:30  
Blogger Gracie said...

I love these instax photos. It makes me excited for our summer and beach trips. Family trips are wonderful too. Haven't had one of them in awhile. x

18 October 2011 at 23:58  
Blogger Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

beautiful photos! I love the fence!

19 October 2011 at 04:49  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

That last photo is just gorgeous! It is finally warming up here after a long winter and I couldnt be happier, keep warm lovely!

19 October 2011 at 08:11  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

I could use some memories of summer sunshine right now!

20 October 2011 at 05:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree. i LOVE the beach and miss it terribly. i haven't seen it since march! omg, waaaay too long.

20 October 2011 at 19:29  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home