This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Paris Photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Random Paris Photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Paris Photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Random Paris Photos...

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Random Paris Photos...

I have so many Paris photos still to share but today I can't be bothered to stick with a theme, so here are some of my favourite random photos from Paris taken with my Yashica Samurai.

Photo05_1aPhoto07_3aPhoto07_3Photo41_37a
Photo11_7a Photo04_0
Photo40_36Photo39_35Photo31_27Photo30_26

I took two rolls of Kodak Portra NC film with me to Paris where I used one in my holga and one in my yashica samurai and I must say, I am so impressed with this film. The grain is so fine and combined with the Yashica SLR and the soft Paris sun, the photos turned out beautifully.

Camera: Yashica Samurai
Film: Kodak Portra NC 160
Location: Paris

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger BluepieDesigns said...

I am so in love with Paris! Only went once but can't wait to go again...thanks for sharing your great photos!

12 October 2011 at 12:39  
Blogger Viola said...

I love the last picture!

12 October 2011 at 13:14  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

beautiful! i have yet to visit Paris - it's def. on my list of places to visit!

12 October 2011 at 15:57  
Blogger Anna Elder said...

sigh. …to be in paris right now...

12 October 2011 at 17:30  
Blogger Brandi said...

One of my favorite films to use!

12 October 2011 at 17:54  
Blogger Joy said...

Super beautiful pics of the most beautiful city in the world. Love the new layout btw!

12 October 2011 at 18:02  
Blogger Inês Seabra said...

Oh, I love those skies...

12 October 2011 at 18:25  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love the first one! I tried (and failed) about ten times to get a decent photo of those exact boats. It was dark, and my camera was NOT cooperating.

12 October 2011 at 18:50  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

great pics! and a great combination film/camera!

12 October 2011 at 19:50  
Blogger Heather, 29 Skirts said...

Whoa, these are gorgeous! The light is just so...dreamy.

13 October 2011 at 22:22  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Wow, these are so beautiful ♥

16 October 2011 at 12:39  
Blogger Celeste said...

All of these colors came out so beautiful. Just as I remember Paris :)

17 October 2011 at 08:48  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home