This Page

has been moved to new address

Painting with light...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Painting with light...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Painting with light...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Painting with light...

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Painting with light...

After seeing Laura and Tom's photos about experimenting with the camera settings on her digital camera, Thomas and I decided to see if we could figure out light painting on his Sony H7 camera on the beach.



{an attempt at writing my name!}




The good news is that we figured out how to do it, the bad news is that we're not that great at making it look good yet lol. I can't wait to experiment further with it, perhaps we'll get photos as lovely as Laura's next time!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna Elder said...

i've always wanted to learn how to do these effects with a digital camera. i really like the last one.

27 September 2011 at 16:12  
Blogger Cassie said...

Love the effect of these on the beach background Rhianne. Can't wait to see what you produce next.
xx

27 September 2011 at 19:22  
Blogger mina said...

this reminded me of when we first started our blog and tried to do some light writing with our point and shoot. it took me forever to draw these musical notes backwards: http://www.sending-postcards.com/2009/07/should-it-stay-or-should-it-go-part.html

i bought some sparklers last spring to try it again and haven't gotten around to it. looks like you two had fun!

27 September 2011 at 20:28  
Blogger InĂªs Seabra said...

Oh, but the colors look so great! The other day I was experiment something with the lights of cars passing by. Maybe I'll post that too.

27 September 2011 at 21:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

light painting is a lot of fun but you need patience and a tripod

29 September 2011 at 11:09  
Blogger Cesar said...

I remember doing this too, so much fun writing out words

12 October 2011 at 20:48  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home