This Page

has been moved to new address

Along the River Seine...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Along the River Seine...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Along the River Seine...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Along the River Seine...

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Along the River Seine...

Both Thomas and I thought that our evening up the Eiffel Tower would be pretty hard to beat... we were wrong.

The next evening we decided to take a boat journey along the River Seine to relax and take in Paris from a different point of view. What we didn't expect was one of the most beautiful sunsets either of us have ever seen.



Isn't it dramatic how much the sky changed over the space of an hour! I love the contrast between the first and last photo of the Eiffel Tower.

Unfortunately it wasn't really light enough for my cameras to capture the sunset for long but the digital camera was perfect and Thomas caught the light so well (these are unedited btw). I also got to sit and enjoy the ride for the hour which I can't really complain about can I?

Photographer: Thomas
Camera: Sony H7
Location: Paris

p.s. Thomas actually managed to take over 200 photos in that hour, narrowing it down to these was pretty hard!

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Nikolett said...

Love how an hour can be captured so beautifully. I think that's what I love most about traveling ... you really take in each other and that sunset is absolutely GORGEOUS. So jealous you got to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower, too! And P.S. fantastic new layout :)

21 September 2011 at 16:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is gorgeous. We didn't go up the Eiffel Tower, so I can't compare, but I would recommend seeing the sunset in a heartbeat.

21 September 2011 at 16:44  
Blogger Carrie said...

Gorgeous! I really love the way you captured the sunset. It's lovely. The last one is my favorite though!

21 September 2011 at 18:08  
Blogger Laura said...

beautiful sunset pictures! And i love the blog redesign too!

21 September 2011 at 18:10  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

That sunset is incredible (!!)
I love these photos ♥

21 September 2011 at 18:13  
Blogger Inês Seabra said...

city+sunset+river is always a blasting combination! I love it! Beautiful moment he captured there.

21 September 2011 at 18:29  
Blogger daisychain said...

what utterly incredible photos xo

21 September 2011 at 20:26  
Blogger Franca said...

Wow! We saw lots of gorgeous sunsets on our honeymoon but the camera didn't really capture them properly! Can't believe these are unedited!

21 September 2011 at 20:31  
Blogger Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

SO gorgeous! I am loving all of these pictures :)

21 September 2011 at 22:51  
Blogger emily said...

are you serious? that pink sky is amazing!!!!

22 September 2011 at 03:39  
Blogger Dawn said...

At first I was going to saw that the sunset was very peaceful and serene, but then it turned so vivid and beautiful, that it cannot be summed up in those two words! That looks like a great trip, and it's so nice to see all of these pictures!

Also, you threw me off earlier. Originally your side bar was black. Now it's blue. STOP CONFUSING ME.

22 September 2011 at 04:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sensational photos, looks like such an amazing trip

22 September 2011 at 10:15  
Blogger Cassie said...

With each photo I kept saying 'wow' and they kept getting better!! These are all absolutely stunning Rhianne.
xx

22 September 2011 at 11:30  
Blogger michelle said...

AMAZING! i can't think of anything else to say!

23 September 2011 at 18:05  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home