This Page

has been moved to new address

That first evening continued...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: That first evening continued...

This Page

has been moved to new address

That first evening continued...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: That first evening continued...

Thursday, 8 September 2011

That first evening continued...

After finding the river and enjoying the amazing view, we decided to continue walking around the area on our side of the river before having dinner... we managed to find the Louvre, the Centre Pomidou and some other gems which I just loved.
Photo15_12bPhoto09_6bPhoto13_10bPhoto13_10aPhoto24_21bPhoto12_9bPhoto18_15aPhoto26_23aPhoto28_25b{can you see me? This one was taken by Thomas with his Sony H7}

We then went for our first French meal - we both had Steak Tartare which was delicious, like a really amazing pate and then desserts.
Thomas had rum baba and I had the nicest creme brulee I've ever tried. As you can see, I was very excited, I seriously love creme brulee.

I also love my yashica samurai, I took 50 photos that first night with a 24 film, you can see the rest that I haven't shared in the films Flickr set here (3 posts on one film is enough lol)

p.s. It's possible I may have taken too many photos in Paris...
I'm kidding (of course)
However, we could be here for a couple of months people... this is 1 film out of 12
I'm just saying.


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous GeeGee said...

I love that you can see that your hand was all excitedly shaking and pointing at the Crème brûlée! (and hee hee, I had to go and find a way of typing it will all the accents! No idea how on a keyboard)

I wondered what the Samaritaine building was - the signage is lovely. Says built in 1869 and is being converted into hotel/flats/retail, whoo!

8 September 2011 at 20:38  
Blogger Cassie said...

It all looks amazing Rhianne and such an adventure! I am totally with you on the creme brulee and that is one big bowl - far more than I have ever had out in a restaurant. Yummy.
xx

8 September 2011 at 21:07  
Blogger michelle said...

i believe you that it could be a couple of months! 2 weeks in korea and i have been posting for almost 5 months!

9 September 2011 at 03:29  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Lovely photos! It looks so beautiful there ♥

10 September 2011 at 11:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm i love creme brulee too!!

great pics lady.

13 September 2011 at 17:28  
Blogger Che said...

hahaha hilarious! i only have three films to develop from my recent London trip and I could CRY because i wish there were more! i'm picking them up today! yay!!!

16 September 2011 at 08:13  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such beautiful buildings - thanks for this mini-tour of Paris!

30 November 2011 at 19:15  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home