This Page

has been moved to new address

This is Naive: Lo-Fi Paris

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: This is Naive: Lo-Fi Paris

This Page

has been moved to new address

This is Naive: Lo-Fi Paris

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: This is Naive: Lo-Fi Paris

Saturday, 27 August 2011

This is Naive: Lo-Fi Paris


A city guide to Paris through Lomo Eyes.
{photos by Tommy from This is Naive}

(A massive thank you to Elle who pointed me in the direction of this post before I left, I highly recommend it, though it will make you want to go to Paris more...)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger amberlee said...

yep, i so would love to go Paris. Thanks for the links! And i love Tommy's photos, very nice.

28 August 2011 at 03:21  
Blogger Cassie said...

Oh those bowls - I wouldn't be able to make a choice! Hope Paris is fabulous dear.
xx

28 August 2011 at 11:53  
Blogger Daydream Lily said...

this is gorgeous!!!!

5 September 2011 at 01:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home